BNY Mellon powers individuals and institutions to succeed in the global economy providing investment management, investment services and wealth management. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK).
With a dedicated business presence on six continents and in 35 countries, BNY Mellon delivers global scale at the local level.
The Global Delivery Centre in Wroclaw is a growing location, predominately providing support services to BNY Mellon entities in the areas of fund accounting and investment operations.
The role is within Model Governance Team which is part of Model Risk Management. Model Risk Management had company-wide scope and is responsible for managing model life cycle across the bank. Model Governance in particular executes procedures and policies that are in place to properly mitigate risk associated with model development and use. Procedures cover models’ initiation, development, validation, monitoring and eventually – retirement.
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented Specialist, Program & Project Management to join our team in Wroclaw.
As a successful candidate you will be given opportunity to acquire and develop knowledge from related fields:
• Automation of manual processes within Model Risk Management
• Leading or co-leading larger governance projects
• Fostering code development and maintenance within larger Team
• Supporting the team in day-to-day activities
• Interacting with whole MRMG team to identify ways for process streamlining
• Coding skills – Python preferred. Alternatively VBA, R or others
• Proactive approach with drive to take initiative and lead process,
• Very good English skills,
• Cooperative approach, taking ownership for assigned governance areas
• Full time contract of employment
• City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
• Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
• Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs
• Pension scheme
• On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme
• Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
• Diverse and inclusive environment
• Employee Referral Program
• Recognition programmes
• A multitude of opportunities to get involved in charity projects and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)