BNY Mellon powers individuals and institutions to succeed in the global economy providing investment management, investment services and wealth management. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK).
With a dedicated business presence on six continents and in 35 countries, BNY Mellon delivers global scale at the local level.
The Global Delivery Centre in Wroclaw is a growing location, predominately providing support services to BNY Mellon entities in the areas of fund accounting and investment operations.
This role will be part of the Compliance and Regulatory Services department, with a focus on the Enterprise Cannabis Oversight Office/Low Priced Securities team.
The candidate may also support a variety of tasks supporting Reg R, Reg W, and Service Contract Act requirements. The candidate should be knowledgeable on the financial services and possess a firm understanding of a well-controlled operational environment.
The role requires a candidate who is capable of the following (non-exhaustive):
• complete independent research regarding public and private company details to assist in determining permissibility per global and jurisdictional policy,
• conduct QA over peer research work,
• assist in reporting deliverables (data manipulation, analysis, summarization),
• draft disposition recommendations, follow desktop procedures and project plans,
• communicate with Line of Business and firm partner (Compliance, Legal, Risk) stakeholders,
• review and update policy & procedure documentation.
• Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required
• 3-5 years of experience preferred
• Experience in the securities or financial services industry preferred
The candidate should have:
• excellent oral and written communication skills,
• an ability to self-manage one’s own work,
• demonstrate organizational skills and a heightened sense of attention to detail,
• and be able to work on multiple projects at a given time.
• Full time contract of employment
• City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
• Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
• Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs
• Pension scheme
• On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme
• Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
• Diverse and inclusive environment
• Employee Referral Program
• Recognition programmes
• A multitude of opportunities to get involved in charity projects and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)