For our Client - a medical company, we are currently looking for Total Rewards Lead to join the new GBS in Warsaw.
- coordinate ESPP communication, enrolment, withdrawal, and final data submission for purchase across all of EMEA,
- support communication, data collection and follow-up with all EMEA countries responsibilities for compensation-related tasks,
- ensures the timely and correct submission to annual compensation benchmark surveys,
- assist with annual compensation projects including annual performance incentive plan (bonus) administration, stock allocation administration, and merit administration,
- assist with compensation data integrity in HR Systems to ensure accurate and timely use of information for management review and payment authorizations,
- support the Department manager to ensure company compliance with country and regional laws regarding compensation and employee management,
- supports EMEA job description files and job titles,
- contribute to the formulation of compensation and general HR department plans, objectives and strategies,
- supports and drives Sales compensation processes,
- creates Benefits inventory and support,
- manage Expat payroll in coordination with the home/host country’s responsible person: monthly payroll preparation,
- preparing manually the withholding taxes for Expats on a quarterly base,
- manage payment summaries and invoices recharges, including year-end reconciliations,
- prepare different personnel statistics and analysis to assist management in company decisions,
- support budget processes,
- acting as the Center of Excellence for SAP HR and support the countries in EMEA with HR SAP user questions and issues.
- 5+ years of experience in Regional (multi-country) Compensation & Benefits,
- ideally from consultancy and a private company,
- languages: fluent in English,
- big advantage - HR-SAP Sound User experience and/or Successfactors,
- customer-focused, service-oriented,
- cross-boundary Team worker, socially competent (diplomatic, empathic),
- travel Requirements: 10%.
- possibility to take part in the building of a new GBS in Warsaw from the medical industry,
- competitive benefits package, bonus system,
- meal vouchers,
- medical care,
- holiday supplement,
- pension plan.