For our Client - a medical company, we are currently looking for HRIS Senior Analyst to join the new GBS in Warsaw.
- responsible for HR system configuration in PeopleDoc including understanding business process/workflow setup and modification, security, etc. as determined by business requirements,
- conducts to technical administrative questions and ensures necessary follow up,
- provides assistance and supports configuring systems changes in support of business strategy and process,
- supports the C&B, HRIS Process Sr Manager in Global HRIS projects that require multiple resources, dependencies, and ensuring objectives are delivered on time. (e.g.SuccessFactors and payroll),
- performs thorough HRIS system problem analysis, including problem re-creation, resulting in resolution,
- develop, review and updates systems documentation in the event of changes or new implementation,
- responsible for Quarterly end-user HRIS accesses reviews for various Human Resources Systems,
- performs for the EMEA Compensation & Benefits; HRIS group documentations uploads.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college with a major in information system, business administration, human resources, computer science,
- minimum of 5 years of HRIS/technical business analysis experience,
- experience in Project Management,
- exceptional ability to gather and interpret data, as well as improve HRIS processes,
- strong analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills, including systems configuration skills and data analysis,
- proficiency in HRM software’s, SuccessFactors, PeopleDoc and payroll,
- demonstrates an ability to teach others how to use various systems effectively,
- customer-focused, Service-oriented,
- open-minded to standardize, optimize and simplify processes,
- cross-boundary Team worker and self-motivated,
- ability to work efficiently and effectively.
- possibility to take part in the building of a new GBS in Warsaw from the medical industry,
- competitive benefits package, bonus system,
- meal vouchers,
- medical care,
- holiday supplement,
- pension plan.