BNY Mellon powers individuals and institutions to succeed in the global economy providing investment management, investment services and wealth management. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK).
With a dedicated business presence on six continents and in 35 countries, BNY Mellon delivers global scale at the local level.
The Global Delivery Centre in Wroclaw is a growing location, predominately providing support services to BNY Mellon entities in the areas of fund accounting and investment operations.
The Accounting Knowledge Specialist is a “Subject Matter Expert” in one or more functional areas within Eagle’s product suite. Candidates must have excellent analytical skills and possess the ability to quickly triage and resolve complex client issues. Accounting Knowledge Specialists should have a deep understanding of fund or investment accounting treatments and practices. Experience with Eagle products or other complex integrated systems is a plus. Candidates must have a strong work ethic and a desire to learn and grow their technical skills. Knowledge Specialist must also have solid communication skills and be able to effectively correspond with clients, Client Operation Managers, engineers, and Product Owners.
• Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and mathematical skills.
• Proven ability to define problems, analyze and resolve
• Experience with the financial services industry, preferably
operational Fund or Investment Accounting experience on
Eagle products is a plus.
• Experience as a business system analyst
• Experience providing excellent customer service.
• Ability to communicate and build relationships with clients,
Client Operation Managers, and R&D
• Strong critical and strategic thinking skills.
• Ability to balance multiple priorities and shift priorities as
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
• Strong work ethic and ability to meet deadlines and objectives.
• Experience with some of the following is preferred: Microsoft
Office, relational databases, SQL.
• Flexibility to support Market hours and do some after-hours
work when necessary.
• Bachelor's degree in Finance or Technology, or equivalent.
• Advanced degree and/or certification preferred.
• 2-3 years of professional experience in Financial and/or Technology Industry
Our offer :
• Full time contract of employment
• City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
• Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
• Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs
• Pension scheme
• On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme
• Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
• Diverse and inclusive environment
• Employee Referral Program
• Recognition programmes
• A multitude of opportunities to get involved in charity projects and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)