At HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success comes directly from our great people. We are a growing team of finance, accounting, data and technology professionals ready to „WOW” the world with our expertise, passion and pride to be GREEN. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Digital & Technology, Transformation, Global Audit, Global Process & Control Improvement, Global Process Expertise, and Support Functions like HR, Service Management, Global Master Data, Internal Finance, Change & Communications.
An integral part of HEINEKEN’s day-to-day operations, our Global Shared Services center has significantly contributed to leveraging the benefits of the company since 2012. With more than 1100 employees comprised of 27 nationalities, we collaborate with 26 Operating Companies in 25 languages. A truly global experience! We value enjoyment of life, respect for people and planet and passion for quality in all that we do.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
HEINEKEN Global Shared Services Center was awarded as the Business Services Firm of the Year 2021!
Your responsibilities would include:
- Supporting business as usual - being a part of a Product team for Invoice Management solutions as an IT liaison (Basware, Esker, SAP IM)
- Cooperation with support partners
- Reviewing functional and technical designs
- Managing changes and escalations
- Driving or being part of (technical) improvements to increase automation rates in the Invoice Management tools
- Involvement in the delivery of Invoice Management deployment projects (e.g. Basware Network extension, Esker deployments, upgrades)
You are a good Candidate if:
- Experience in deploying and supporting of Invoice management solutions
- Basware cloud and/or Esker cloud SAP Invoice Management by OpenText (nice to have)
- SAP FI & MM expertise (nice to have)
- PtP process knowledge (nice to have)
- Experience in support of ERP or other cloud solutions (nice to have)
- Knowledge & experience in Agile/Scrum (nice to have)
- Experience in coordinating between different technical parties with different backgrounds
- Project management experience - (nice to have)
- Hihg level of communication skills and experience in stakeholder management
- Willingness to learn new things
- Fluent English
Events and benefits:
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Performance bonus
- Sodexo card
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Development opportunities
- Local and global job opportunities within HEINEKEN
- ACCA Approved Employer