BNY Mellon powers individuals and institutions to succeed in the global economy providing investment management, investment services and wealth management. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK).
With a dedicated business presence on six continents and in 35 countries, BNY Mellon delivers global scale at the local level.
The Global Delivery Centre in Wroclaw is a growing location, predominately providing support services to BNY Mellon entities in the areas of fund accounting and investment operations.
The Regulatory Reporting Team has been set up in response to the increased regulatory reporting requirements for Investment Funds domiciled in Ireland. The increased focus on regulatory reporting stems from both the European Central Bank (“ECB”) and the Central Bank of Ireland (“CBI”).
The EU MMF regulation (Art 28 and 37) introduces a requirement for increased level of transparency to be provided to investors and regulators through quarterly reporting on MMF information by the managers of the MMFs.
Asset Servicing aims to support our Clients by providing a quarterly data file across the in-scope services: Custody, Fund Accounting and Transfer Agency. This is not an end-to-end reporting data service, as some of the fields will be sourced by the client directly and consolidated with the data file provided by BNYM. The end service will be data delivery for clients, following the ESMA reporting template.
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented Lead Representative (Supervisory), Fund/Client Accounting to join our team in Wroclaw.
As a successful candidate you will be given opportunity to acquire and develop knowledge from related fields:
• Sets work priorities according to business needs.
• Manages the daily/monthly/quarterly regulatory reporting requirements on multiple funds and clients.
• Assists in resolving escalated problems that may arise during daily, weekly or monthly regulatory reporting cycles.
• Ensure adherence to established process and procedures as well as working in accordance with regulatory guidelines.
• Establish and maintains great relationships across internal team and clients.
• Identifies and implements process improvements to reduce audit and financial exposure and improve team efficiency.
• Bachelor's degree in accounting/ finance/compliance or the equivalent combination of education and experience would be an asset.
• 2-5 years of total work experience preferred;
• Advanced English proficiency
• General knowledge around economy, financial markets and accounting
• High motivation & willingness to learn and work within the team
• Excellent attention to details
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
• Full time contract of employment
• City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
• Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
• Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs
• Pension scheme
• On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme
• Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
• Diverse and inclusive environment
• Employee Referral Program
• Recognition programmes
• A multitude of opportunities to get involved in charity projects and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)