Based in Ada, Michigan, Amway is one of the world's leading direct sales companies. We operate in more than 50 countries around the world offering a variety of products: health, beauty and home care. Amway Business Services Center was established in March 2010 to provide state of the art service to corporate operations across Europe, India and Africa. From graduates to highly qualified experts we hire the best professionals in the fields of Finance, Customer Service, Marketing, IT and HR. Here, you have the opportunity to add value and be valued – to achieve your professional goals and work with truly exceptional people. We believe in your potential and we value your talents.
Currently we are looking for a person for the position of:
RtR Process Owner | Cracow
RtR Process Owner | Cracow
We believe in your potential. Here you can work with truly exceptional people, gain experience within an international environment, develop your skills, try new things, and contribute to various projects outside of your regular responsibilities. You can participate in many integration events or gain knowledge via our Internal Training Program, Language Training, Amway University and get certified.
In 2019 we were awarded as Best Work Place in Poland by Great Place to Work®.
What you’ll do:
Set and manage the enterprise process agenda
- Lead and promote regional compliance to global processes and solution standards
- Review and approve regional end-to-end business requirements and submit regional changes to global solutions to the GPO Processes for review and approval
- Follow the enterprise process governance framework and partners with Process Leadership Team to implement the future state policies, processes, solutions, and work locations
- Work with the GPO Processes to implement the global vision and strategy for end-to-end enterprise processes
Process Alignment and Standardization
- Ensure (RTR process relevant) alignment with key strategic projects
- Lead and support the transformation to a Process Based Organization
- Act in a consulting support role for the RTR Process Stream on regional strategic projects
- Ensure realization of RTR business requirements in conjunction with related IT systems
- Hold lead role in representing regional business interests in IT systems functional configurations
- Hold lead role in managing the regional IT systems during and post deployment continuous improvement
Initiate, Support/Lead Process Standardization and Improvement Projects
- Initiate and lead and/or support standardization, optimization and harmonization projects under the leadership of the Process Excellence Team - following world class best practice recommendations
- Have an end-to-end process focus that goes beyond RTR and optimizes processes across the enterprise
- Responsible for visible and measurable project benefits reporting, tracking & realization
- Track and respond to available KPI measurements, and provide recommendations for improvements
- Identify and prioritize process optimization and harmonization opportunities through assessing Pain Points, and Industry or Internal Best Practices
- Qualify and quantify process optimization potential (focus on tangible benefits, developing ROI calculations, Business Case to justify)
- Develop and lead RTR process stream governance model (e.g., meetings, reporting to key stakeholders)
- Ensures end-to-end RTR process catalog, as well as respective business requirements, process maps, DTPs, Risk and Control Matrixes are up-to-date
- Synchronize process improvement plans with Process Manager in the value chain and other interfacing processes
- Manage Business Leaders and Affiliate stakeholders impacted by change proposals
- Promote continuous improvement culture and mindset across the business
- Enable overarching best practice and lessons learned sharing across the community of process owners
- Handle escalation addressed by process owners for non-adherence within processes, develop solution plan and measures and present to management for execution
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting / Finance or relevant Professional Qualification
- Preferably with 5+ years’ relevant experience in Shared Service Environment.
- High degree of process and functional knowledge with a thorough understanding of the end-to-end processes, as well as knowledge of the functional organization, business requirements, and existing technology solutions
- Demonstrated project management experience, including management of complex global and regional cross-functional project teams, to lead and drive team performance and accomplishments
- Global IT system knowledge and experience (e.g., Oracle, JDE, OMS/DMS, Phase III/IMS, RMS/Magic, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to re-engineer processes and performed change management to ensure adoption of associates
- Ability to liaise between the business and information systems teams at a senior level; provides strong negotiating skills to reach workable resolutions
- Willingness to travel (25%)
What can you expect from us?
- Online recruitment process
- Home Office & Flexible Working Hours
- Private medical care in LuxMed Group
- MyBenefit Cafeteria Platform (with Multisport card available)
- Group Life Insurance after probation period
- Employee discount for high-quality Amway products
- Annual Bonus depending on the yearly company and individual performance
- Various portfolio of internal&external training: professional certifications, access to the e-learning platform.
- Language courses co-financed by us
- Possibility of growth inside of an organization
- International team environment
- Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
- Numerous company events and office initiatives
- Family atmosphere with no formal dress-code
- Attractive office location in the heart of Krakow (High 5ive, Pawia street)
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.
The following statement should be enclosed to your application:
"I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Amway Business Centre-Europe Sp. z o.o. located in Zabierzów (adres: Krakowska 280 str., 32-080 Zabierzów) for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)."