BNY Mellon powers individuals and institutions to succeed in the global economy providing investment management, investment services and wealth management. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK).
With a dedicated business presence on six continents and in 35 countries, BNY Mellon delivers global scale at the local level.
The Global Delivery Centre in Wroclaw is a growing location, predominately providing support services to BNY Mellon entities in the areas of fund accounting and investment operations.
The Legal Agreement Repository (LAR) Team maintains a repository of contracts which are in scope for US, EMEA and other regulatory/business requirements, and works closely with colleagues in Pittsburgh, as well as our legal and technology teams and global business partners.
Working hours – Standard EMEA hours (40) – Flexibility may be required
As a successful candidate you will be given opportunity to develop understanding of over 300 contract types across the suite of products offered by the enterprise. During first months in the role you will be provided with comprehensive on-the-job training and will be able to:
• Support and provide advisory services related to the Legal Agreements Repository
• Identify and extract key contract data,
• Interact with technology and business representatives to support the end-to-end process
• Partner with Operations and Legal teams to review artificial intelligence software-extracted provisions and manually identify & attribute additional data terms. Examples of contract documentation supported includes, but is not limited to, Master Securities Lending Agreements Rehypothecation Agreements, Trust Agreements, and Sub-Custody Agreements.
• Take responsibility for identifying and reaching resolution of document and data defects with technology and business involvement,
• Participate in projects to improve the efficiency and accuracy of the process
• Interact closely with Lead Documentation Specialist, Operations, and Legal team members to ensure operation efficiencies and data quality standards are met.
• Fluent English spoken and written,
• An interest in financial services, with a legal focus,
• At least a degree level education; Legal or similar field will be an advantage,
• Good problem-solving skills with excellent attention to detail,
• Excellent communication skills,
• 1-2 years of total work experience would be a strong asset,
• Experience working with contracts would be a strong asset,
• Knowledge of MS Office would be an advantage,
• Full time contract of employment
• City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
• Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
• Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs
• Pension scheme
• On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme
• Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
• Diverse and inclusive environment
• Employee Referral Program
• Recognition programmes
• A multitude of opportunities to get involved in charity projects and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)