For over 235 years, Bank of New York Mellon (BNY Mellon) has been at the center of the global financial markets, providing the world’s leading institutions the tools, capabilities, and services to be distinctive investors. We power individuals and institutions to succeed in the global economy providing investment management, investment services and wealth management.
With a dedicated business presence on six continents and in 35 countries, BNY Mellon delivers global scale at the local level. The Global Delivery Centre in Wroclaw is a growing location, predominately providing support services to BNY Mellon entities in the areas of fund accounting, investment operations and technology.
Our organizational culture stands on solid values – Integrity, Strength in Diversity, Passion for Excellence and Courage to Lead. Our guiding principles drive us to always do what’s right, helping everyone feel included on the way, to take the risks necessary to lead and get things done.
- Reconcile cash, positions, Market Value and accruals or review reconciliations prepared by dedicated teams
- Analyse root causes of discrepancies to resolve any reconciliation issues for variety of financial instrument types including equities, bonds and other fixed income securities, syndicated and private loans and derivatives
- Cash operations and Accounts Payable activities, prepare periodical budget review and arrange invoice payments
- Ensure client concerns/requests are addressed as soon as possible and within an agreed timetable
- Fluency in English
- German language knowledge
- An interest in a career in financial services
- Finance university background or similar field will be an advantage, however we equally welcome graduates of all degrees
- Proactive, focused attitude towards work and an ability to consistently meet deadlines
- PC literacy, including proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- Full time contract of employment
- Competitive salary
- For Junior Fund Accountants clear career path within Graduate Accelerator Program (GAP) as well as potential promotion to Fund Accountant role after 18 months of employment
- Health & Life Insurance
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
- Possibility to get involved in additional charity projects