BNY Mellon powers individuals and institutions to succeed in the global economy providing investment management, investment services and wealth management. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK).
With a dedicated business presence on six continents and in 35 countries, BNY Mellon delivers global scale at the local level.
The Global Delivery Centre in Wroclaw is a growing location, predominately providing support services to BNY Mellon entities in the areas of fund accounting and investment operations.
Third Party Risk Management (TPRM) is a global Second Line of Defense team within BNY Mellon's Technology Risk Management | Risk & Compliance, responsible for providing independent risk management oversight of BNY Mellon's third-party risk exposure by ensuring external third-party and inter-affiliate service provider risks are identified and adequately managed across the Firm in alignment with the risk appetite.
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented senior professional to join our team Third Party Risk Management team, within R&C Global Centers structure in Wroclaw. As a Principal you will directly support the Head of Third Party Risk Management in oversight and challenge of risk management practices in the third party and inter-affiliate area, working closely with the senior First and Second Line of Defence stakeholders.
As a successful candidate you will be given opportunity to acquire and develop knowledge from related fields:
• Evaluate and challenge frameworks and tools deployed in First Line of Defense by Third Party Governance (TPG) to ensure effective and accurate third party risk identification
• Establish strong third party risk measurement capabilities to effectively drive risk decision making, including:
• enabling relevant Key Risk Indicators reportable to senior management
• enabling Enterprise, Line of Business, Regional and Legal Entity views
• covering multiple aspects of third party risk e.g. cyber, concentration, supply chain
• Oversee and challenge completeness, adequacy and accuracy of the First Line third party risk data working closely with the data & reporting teams.
• Run data driven deep dives on the TPG processes and vendor risk profiles to understand the risk exposure
• Enable holistic risk management by working closely with Technology, Resiliency and Data Risk teams
• Experience or sufficient knowledge pertaining to third-party risk and/or the third party management lifecycle (3 + years)
• Audit Experience and/or Risk Management experience (5+ years)
• Strong data analytics skills, being able extract and consolidate key information from complex problems
• Strong verbal and written communication
• Strong self-management skills
• Full time contract of employment
• City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
• Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
• Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs
• Pension scheme
• On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme
• Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
• Diverse and inclusive environment
• Employee Referral Program
• Recognition programmes
• A multitude of opportunities to get involved in charity projects and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)