At HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success comes directly from our great people. We are a growing team of finance, accounting, data and technology professionals ready to „WOW” the world with our expertise, passion and pride to be GREEN. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Digital & Technology, Transformation, Global Audit, Global Process & Control Improvement, Global Process Expertise, and Support Functions like HR, Service Management, Global Master Data, Internal Finance, Change & Communications.
An integral part of HEINEKEN’s day-to-day operations, our Global Shared Services center has significantly contributed to leveraging the benefits of the company since 2012. With more than 1100 employees comprised of 27 nationalities, we collaborate with 26 Operating Companies in 25 languages. A truly global experience! We value enjoyment of life, respect for people and planet and passion for quality in all that we do.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
HEINEKEN Global Shared Services Center was awarded as the Business Services Firm of the Year 2021!
Your responsibilities would include:
- 1stlevel support; monitor and resolve incoming support requests in NextGen within agreed service level agreement (SLA).
- Provide extended end-user support during closing periods.
- Maintain approval & assignment groups in HeiFlow.Creation of system and process documentations.
- Maintain HeiFlow templates.
- Perform data analysis across workstreams to manage process performance reporting.
- Email boxes; checking of non-processed queries within HeiFlow.
- Approval flow; continuous check of status for items stuck in approval(addressing necessary corrective steps to Operational Teams)
- Perform analysis on usage (e.g. remove approvers that didn’t work in HeiFlow for a certain period of time).
- Support the Service Management team with the creation of HeiFlow reporting.
Continuous Improvement (CI):
- Maintaining backlog for HeiFlow.
- Analyze incoming support requests and define potential improvements.
- Develop HeiFlow templates.
- Provide input for continuous improvement.
You are a good Candidate if:
- You have a Bachelors or Master’s degree in Finance or Accounting.
- You have minimum 3 years of overall experience in accounting.
- You have excellent analytical skills, and you are passionate about understanding business scenarios and developing creative solutions.
- You have a very good process understanding of financial processes.
- You have basic understanding around technical aspects of workflow solutions
- You have experience in working with Service Workflow management Tools and ERPs.
- You are Fluent in English.
- You are customer oriented
- You have general understanding of business processes.
- You are Self-motivated, solutions driven, detail-orientedand organized.
- You are able to work independently andefficiently to meet objectives.
- You have ability to manage internal and external stakeholders.
- You are proactive in identifying and solving issues.
Events and benefits:
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Performance bonus
- Sodexo card
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Development opportunities
- Local and global job opportunities within HEINEKEN
- ACCA Approved Employer