For our client, a global organization with its European SSC structures in Poznań, we are currently looking for candidates experienced in global Project Management processes with financial background.
- supervising projects in the area of Tax taking place globally across the group and supporting Projects Managers / Teams,
- tracking and collecting projects' data and KPIs, preparing project delivery forecasts, optimizing data flow,
- reporting projects' status updates and progress to Senior Managers and Executives e.g. Tax Operations Director,
- facing global internal as well as external stakeholders and providing best service available.
- university degree in the area of Economics, Accounting, Finance,
- proven track record of Project Management as well as Financial / Risk / Tax / Reporting / Accounting experience (minimum 3 years) and knowledge gained in Financial / Consulting Institutions or SSCs,
- familiarity with the corporate environment and work with diverse, remote teams/business units,
- proficiency in Business English (C1 level).
- remote or hybrid work scheme, also in the long term,
- medical care, life insurance,
- MyBenefit cafeteria or Multisport card,
- the possibility of development in an international company,
- friendly organizational culture.