For our Client, well-known company, leader in its industry we are looking for Candidates for Accounts Payable Manager.
- lead the team of up to 30 accountants: supervise, support and motivate,
- ensure operational processes governed by KPIs and agreed targets. This includes effective management of workflows to ensure prompt and correct processing of all incoming invoices/ requests,
- secure the high quality and KPI/SLA policy and the audit compliant performance of the PTP tasks on a day-to-day basis,
- identify opportunities for process improvements and robotics implementation and support process re-design initiatives to improve productivity,
- active cooperation with Chief Accountant and Financial Controllers in the process of month-end closing process.
- minimum 8 years of experience in Accounts Payable including minimum of 3 years of team management experience,
- solid knowledge of end to end Accounts Payable process,
- knowledge of SAP would be a definite asset,
- strong analytical, process improvement and conceptual mindset,
- experience in change management and process transformation,
- very good English language skills.
- competetive salary,
- social benefits package,
- career and development opportunities.