For our client, an international ecommerce company with up to Employees, we are looking for experienced and motivated candidates for Head of HR to its Berlin office.
- responsible for managing HR with direct reporting line to GM,
- act as HR Business Partner to GM, give a support in all people-related matters,
- responsible for total reward and learning and development strategies,
- responsible for the process of internal communication,
- create and implement employee relations policies to increase job satisfaction,
- planning and directing internal company programs,
- managing a small team of HR professionals (currently up to 3 employees),
- ensure that employee engagement is measured.
- 3 years of similar experience, as HR Business Partner or HR Manager,
- experiennce in ecommerce / technology company will be a definite asset,
- proven track record of building successful stakeholder relationships across the business,
- an excellent communicator with good writing and presentation skills,
- strong relationship-building, consultative and influencing skills, exceptional interpersonal skills,
- demonstrated ability to perform detail-oriented work with a high level of accuracy,
- fluency in English and German.
- attractive salary and bonus scheme,
- social benefits package,
- dynamic and international environment.