At D&T, we are dedicated to enable HEINEKEN in becoming the Best Connected Brewer. That includes digitalizing and integrating our processes, ensuring best-in-class technology, and embedding a data-driven culture. As we’re building these competencies across the organisation, we are also scaling our support model by creating our Digital & Technology HUB in Krakow, part of our HEINEKEN Share Services Center. Joining us at the D&T HUB, you will be part of one of the most dynamic and innovative departments, and will have a direct impact in building the HEINEKEN Company of the future. Being part of our team, you will be part of the warmest beer family in the World with strong environmental commitments, caring daily for people and planet, and with the ambition to ensure seamless digital transactions for more meaningful human interactions. At HEINEKEN, we value an Agile mind-set of four key principles: focus on customer value, power to the teams, start quick and smart, and learn relentlessly.
We are looking for IT Specialists, who are eager to design our future with us, who are passionate about continuous improvement and doing things for the first time, who can work independently while being part of multicultural team, and who would share our values and have a laugh over the occasional beer at the end of a good working day.
The Reference and Master Data Platform Product Team is part of the Insights Enablement Portfolio and delivers end to end reference and master data to the full HEINEKEN organization. The coming years our focus is to build, deploy and run a new, future proof, multidomain MDM platform based on TIBCO EBX technology. We will also phase out our current Mendix MDM platform.
The Technology Specialist Analyst supports the product owner in translating and refining the business requirements on master and reference data management into a buildable solution together with the product architects. You will be working as part of the product team and supports the refinement of requirements, designing, building and overall delivery features and agile projects.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
HEINEKEN Global Shared Services Center was awarded as the Business Services Firm of the Year 2021!
Your responsibilities would include:
- Supporting the Product Owner in translating functional requirements into solutions and participates in the process development
- Understanding business requirements, assessing the complexity of these and translate and maintaining process design documentation and communication of functional and process changes
- Ensuring the product design and implementation adheres to functional requirements and HEINEKEN standards and best practices (i.e. Quality, Architecture, Compliance & Security)
- Delivering working product enhancements with the allocated timescale and quality standards that minimize rework and aspire a zero-defect culture
- Collaborates with product Architect on the solution design to ensure it conforms to overall architectural vision and technical roadmap
- Conducts continuous improvement analysis on existing application architectures and identifies architectural optimizations
- Verifies the implementation—ensure the delivered system is consistent with the agreed architecture, and meet the requirements
- Supports end users and stakeholders with questions on the solutions that we have and how this can help their business
- Pro-actively updates the stakeholders on progress on stories and features when they have updates to share
- Actively maintaining a network of Data Management experts within the company. Both from global and local and ensuring that solutions are checked with the stakeholders and workable for them
- Assess impact of changes and developments on other Data Management tooling and processes and managing these changes with the other teams
- Investigate and Propose Options/Solutions for requirements/issues/bugs and investigate the pros and cons along with the Architect
- Refine Acceptance Criteria and make sure evidence of testing is available
- Contribute to the Automation Testing by defining Test Cases and Scripts needed in building/maintenance and facilitate demos
- Contribute to the Development and perform Functional E2E Testing cycles, define Test Cases and Automated test scripts & participate in the functional validation (FAT)
- Proactively creates & register Incidents/Changes, Defects/Bugs, DMRs/BRDs/Changes when these are needed in the Landscape (not only in MDM tools but for any other system) to make sure environments are up to date and in sync/aligned
- Is responsible to Set up the Test Ids and Roles needed via HEIDM to support FAT & UAT in MDM Tools (Mendix/TIBCO EBX)
- Is responsible for the Operating Entity Enterprise Structure Review & Translation into Cookbook
You are a good Candidate if:
- You have Bachelor/Master’s degree
- You have about 5 years’ experience required in a similar role / a complex international environment / FMCG industry
- You have in depth knowledge of Master Data Management processes and solutions
- You have knowledge of other Data Management capabilities such as Data Quality, Data Governance, Data Lineage, Reporting and Analytics and you can understand and explain the differences and relations between them
- You can identify and understand multiple stakeholder perspectives and "truths" and bring an open mind to understanding and build on the views of others
- You have can-do and hands-on attitude while dealing with some uncertainty in requirements & features to deliver MVP solutions
- You have ability to communicate well in English (write, speak) with technical and non-technical people
- You have Agile mindset and working experience in Agile delivery, Scrum experience is plus
- You are analytically and quantitatively strong and are highly structured
- You have problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Reasonable experience with Master Data Management Tooling, preferably TIBCO EBX or Orchestra Networks or alike
- Basic knowledge of other data management tooling (such as Data Quality tooling, Data Governance, BI, etcetera)
- Some experience of quality engineering aspects and tooling – Azure Test Plan, keyword driven Test automation frameworks with selenium & python, test and quality management, bug reporting
- Being able to translate technical language into a story that can be understood by less technical people
- You take ownership of the work we do together drive changes and ensure that people understand them and adopt them into their daily work
- People skills: you can work with people of many different cultures and backgrounds
- Interested in continuous self-development through training and learning on the job, new tools, and processes
- You are a team player and you can work effectively at all levels of the product teams with the ability to influence others to move toward consensus.
Events and benefits:
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Performance bonus
- Sodexo card
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Development opportunities
- Local and global job opportunities within HEINEKEN
- ACCA Approved Employer