For our client, an international company, market leader in its industry, we are looking for candidates for the position of Head of Sales & Operations Planning.
- manage the aggregation of the demand plan process across product categories and BUs,
- manage the Supply Chain organization. Establishes SIOP planning processes and ensures that staff are properly trained and in place,
- partner with regional teams in many countries to develop and manage the Global S&OP Process, integrating the functional areas,
- develop, monitor and revise production and sourcing plans, in the short and long term,
- identify and implement supply chain initiatives to improve efficiencies, cost, waste reduction and other lean principles,
- coordinate and facilitate the monthly S&OP meetings to achieve the demand plan consensus including strategic, product, sales, and marketing activities as well as supply plan balance and constraints/gaps.
- minimum 5 years of experience on similar position,
- experience in managing and developing S&OP processes for a global corporation,
- knowledge and experience in MRP and ERP systems inventory control, materials requirements planning, item master, demand planning, and advanced supply chain planning and analytics,
- strong analytics skills to gather insightful analytics and in-depth analysis,
- ability to communicate effectively with board members, peers, and colleagues cross-functionally,
- people management experience including strong interpersonal and leadership skills: meeting facilitation, skill sharing and training, organization, conflict management, change agent, manage relationships.
- attractive salary and bonus system,
- social benefits,
- stable and truly international environment.