For our Client, a European Company blending finance and technology, we are currently looking for a passionate Recruiter.
- integrally oversee the recruitment efforts across teams and build organization across Europe (e.g. UK, Poland, France),
- support on internship-level and graduate recruitment of top-tier talent with room to grow towards mid-level recruitment,
- manage inbound recruitment streams (set up ads, manage workflow, screen candidates),
- spearhead outbound recruitment for high potential candidates (search & screen),
- oversee relationships with top-tier universities and student clubs (campus recruitment),
- undertake introductory calls with high potential candidates to share the company journey and screen, organizational fit,
- onboarding & remuneration set up of new junior employees.
- minimum of 1 year of recruitment experience,
- experience in the recruitment of top 1% talent for (corporate) finance roles is an advantage,
- mature and structured individuality, passion for building teams internationally,
- proactive, mature and outgoing approach towards communication,
- solid working knowledge of English, both written and spoken (C2),
- additional language capabilities (e.g. German, French) are an advantage.
- high-growth fintech scale-up where you can be actively involved in hiring strategy,
- cross-border recruitment at an internationally operating organization,
- opportunity to grow with the company gaining increasing responsibilities,
- work (partly or fully) remote whenever and wherever you want,
- flexible holiday wishes (paid and extra unpaid leave),
- company-wide outings & events,
- competitive compensation.