Based in Ada, Michigan, Amway is one of the world's leading direct sales companies. We operate in more than 50 countries around the world offering a variety of products: health, beauty and home care. Amway Business Services Center was established in March 2010 to provide state of the art service to corporate operations across Europe, India and Africa. From graduates to highly qualified experts we hire the best professionals in the fields of Finance, Customer Service, Marketing, IT and HR. Here, you have the opportunity to add value and be valued – to achieve your professional goals and work with truly exceptional people. We believe in your potential and we value your talents.
Currently we are looking for a person for the position of:
Senior Tax Specialist - Transfer Pricing | Cracow
Senior Tax Specialist - Transfer Pricing | Cracow
Amway is a large multinational family-owned consumer goods company and the leading direct selling company worldwide. Amway offers more than 450 high-quality products and innovative solutions in the categories of nutrition, beauty, and home care exclusively through independent distributors and the own webshop. The company was founded in 1959 in Ada, United States, and operates in more than 100 countries generating revenue of 8.1 billion USD in 2020. Amway’s top-selling brands are Nutrilite™ vitamin, mineral, and dietary supplements, ARTISTRY™ skincare and color cosmetics, and eSpring™ water treatment systems.
Purpose of the role:
The purpose of this position is to assist Manager Transfer Pricing to understand the key business drivers and deliver operative and efficient transfer pricing strategies globally. This position will help implement these strategies through effective execution, communication, both inside and outside the Company and global/regional leadership. It will utilize “Best of Class” processes to provide accurate compliance and global tax regulations and financial reporting.
What you’ll do:
- Prepare and/or review transfer pricing documentation US and certain markets, and make sure compliance with BEPS (Master/Local File and Country-by-Country Reporting) requirements globally
- Manage product price setting process, including annual price setting and interim price reviews, monitoring operating margin of each markets, and working closely with other functional teams (eg. pricing team, Global Trade, Costing team, FP&A, etc.)
- Provide Transfer Pricing audit support for both US and foreign tax audits
- Handle planning projects (e.g. modeling, analyses, etc)
- Provide tax research and analysis on international issues
- Provide affiliate service support.
- Lead or provide support for special projects and prepare area specific TP documentations as needed.
- Support the scoping, design, testing, implementation, ongoing maintenance and continued improvement of the process, procedures and technology solutions that are implemented supporting this role and its activities.
- Support Manager - Transfer Pricing for global transfer pricing compliance on the following areas:
- Manages all aspects of transfer pricing (price setting, documentation, defense) for our global affiliates, executing tax planning strategies and providing tax support to regional affiliates.
- Work with external transfer pricing specialists to maintain and document global transfer pricing strategy.
- Manage the Transfer Pricing area, interacting with the markets globally to calculate, monitor and document the transfer prices while ensuring in all cases a solid tax defense
- Assist with all tax aspects of repatriation of funds and other financial matters including loans, recapitalizations, etc.
- Manage calculations of transfer prices ensuring accurate and timely reporting
- Keep on top of latest developments of tax regulations
- Manage the consultants and attorneys as needed to support the projects and work
- Assists in performing tax research and analysis on complex international tax and transfer pricing issues
- Interface with personnel from all areas of organization to obtain financial and other data
- Affect the business, including financial, political and industry trends.
What you’ll need:
- Tax Knowledge - Demonstrated knowledge & experience with tax analysis for country/region of responsibility
- Transfer Pricing Knowledge – Demonstrated knowledge & experience in all aspects of transfer pricing research and compliance
- Research & Analysis - Demonstrated ability to research, analyze and draw conclusions from tax-related laws, regulations and court cases.
- Analyze Data - Ability to read, interpret and draw accurate conclusions from financial and numerical material.
- Communicate Financial Information - Effectively communicating and presenting complex financial data (both verbally and written) to influence all levels and global audiences, helps others understand financial data and translate it into actionable business insights.
- Strategic Thinking - Ability to think strategically and understand the broader view. Demonstrates an understanding of the long-term, "big picture" view of needs and opportunities.
- Project Management - Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation.
- Critical Thinking - Ability to formulate conclusions and recommendations using facts and data, financial and business analysis, deductive reasoning and sound judgment.
- Consulting - Ability to effectively provide technical or business guidance to clients, both internal and external; knowledge of applicable tools and techniques to maximize consulting effectiveness.
- Relationship Management - Ability to develop and maintain effective and productive relationships, including ability to influence, negotiate and manage conflicts effectively and constructively with clients, vendors and peers.
- Knowledge of the Business - Knowledge of the business and the key internal and external drivers that affect the business, including financial, political and industry trends.
What can you expect from us?
- Online recruitment process
- Home Office & Flexible Working Hours
- Private medical care in LuxMed Group
- MyBenefit Cafeteria Platform (with Multisport card available)
- Group Life Insurance after probation period
- Employee discount for high-quality Amway products
- Annual Bonus depending on the yearly company and individual performance
- Various portfolio of internal&external trainings: professional certifications, access to e-learning platform.
- Language courses co-financed by us
- Possibility of growth inside of organization
- International team environment
- Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
- Numerous company events and office initiatives
- Family atmosphere with no formal dress-code
- Attractive office location in the heart of Krakow (High 5ive, Pawia street)
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.
The following statement should be enclosed to your application:
"I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Amway Business Centre-Europe Sp. z o.o. located in Zabierzów (adres: Krakowska 280 str., 32-080 Zabierzów) for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)."