For over 235 years, Bank of New York Mellon (BNY Mellon) has been at the center of the global financial markets, providing the world’s leading institutions the tools, capabilities, and services to be distinctive investors. We power individuals and institutions to succeed in the global economy providing investment management, investment services and wealth management.
With a dedicated business presence on six continents and in 35 countries, BNY Mellon delivers global scale at the local level. The Global Delivery Centre in Wroclaw is a growing location, predominately providing support services to BNY Mellon entities in the areas of fund accounting, investment operations and technology.
Alternative Investment Servicing (AIS) Operations consist of variety of teams servicing functional areas such as Middle Office, Cash Processing and Documents Management. Teams assist the research and resolution of general and basic operational issues regarding fund administration, follows procedures to complete day-to-day tasks.
Document Capture and Imaging team is responsible for receiving, sorting, indexing documents (Statements, Trade Documents, Risk Reports, Offering Documents, Subscription Documents, and Trade Confirmations etc.) in the Document Imaging System for later viewing and retrieval by clients and internal staff.
Working hours – 07:30 – 16:00 with some overtime required depending on business needs.
As our team supports processes for US clients, our working hours may vary and we appreciate your flexibility.
As “Doc Imaging Senior Technician” you will be assigned to a specific set of funds and clients along with other team members to service AIS clients within the operational processes. You will be responsible for ensuring a timely and accurate indexing and verification of financial documents in line with internal procedures and MIS reporting. You will be also required to contact service receiver in order to clarify/solve process related issues.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Screening, indexing and verification of documents in the Document Imaging System
- Reviewing of documents received for Funds of Hedge Funds
- Setting up new investments in the system
- On-demand communication with service receiver to clarify/solve process-related issues
The successful candidate will demonstrate/possess:
- Strong PC skills (including Microsoft® Excel, Word, etc.)
- Fluent spoken and written English language skills
- Ability to work independently, accurately and efficiently
- Flexibility towards tasks assigned, job timing and scope of responsibility
We provide clearly defined, transparent development pathways to help you grow both personally and professionally. The benefits we offer to you were carefully selected to build your comfort of working and help you reach your personal goals:
- Full time contract of employment
- Life and medical insurance, pension scheme
- Diverse and inclusive environment strengthened with your unique perspective
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your individual health and wellbeing needs
- Parental support, including back-up childcare, on-site kindergarten and buddy program
- Structured career development and possibilities for and global mobility
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
- Well-defined recognition programs helping you build your personal brand
- City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
- Flexible benefits package including fitness discounts and cafeteria system