BNY Mellon powers individuals and institutions to succeed in the global economy providing investment management, investment services and wealth management. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK).
With a dedicated business presence on six continents and in 35 countries, BNY Mellon delivers global scale at the local level.
The Global Delivery Centre in Wroclaw is a growing location, predominately providing support services to BNY Mellon entities in the areas of fund accounting and investment operations.
Technology Risk Management is a part of the Chief Risk Office, which is the Bank’s second line of defense. TRM partners with business lines to enable technology solutions whilst helping BNY Mellon to effectively manage cyber and information technology risks.
We made risk management agile. We believe that unrestricted collaboration and continuous conscious reprioritization are key to effective execution, so we took an innovative approach to risk management and applied agile practices to manage our daily work.
Here your work makes impact every day. Non-hierarchical organization supports free-flowing communication and empowers employees to take initiative. Your voice is heard and your actions seen.
Continuous development is important for us. We support our employee careers through professional development trainings, stretch goals and feedback culture.
This is a lead analyst role in the TRM team. This role is based in Wrocław with the main responsibilities as follows:
• Oversee and challenge technology risk practices within the Firm
• Participate in identifying and reporting on “emerging” technology threats to BNYM
• Review and report on TRM challenges, as necessary
• Support the BNYM Enterprise Risk Framework implementation in ServiceNow
• Contribute to TRM business and functional requirements for the ServiceNow GRC tool
• Experience in Regulatory Compliance, Technology, Information Security and/or technology risk preferred; Experience with Technology Controls and Frameworks is a plus
• Communicating with cross-functional and cross-regional stakeholders regarding Regulatory Compliance, Technology Risk and/or project work At least one security certification, preferred (e.g. CRISC, CISM)
• 3-5 years of total work experience is required, to include demonstrated experience in Regulatory Compliance
• Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required
• Governance, Risk and Compliance tools such as ServiceNow or Archer, is a plus
• Must be able to work on daily tasks and project assignments with minimal guidance; project leadership experience is a plus
• Experience with Microsoft Office 365 suite to include Visio, PowerPoint and Teams is a plus
• Full time contract of employment
• City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
• Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
• Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs
• Pension scheme
• On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme
• Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
• Diverse and inclusive environment
• Employee Referral Program
• Recognition programmes
• A multitude of opportunities to get involved in charity projects and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)