For our Client, a leading global wealth manager, we are currently looking for Corporate Actions Specialists. We are open to candidates from all over Poland as the offer allows you to work completely remotely.
- assure Corporate Action event data is in line with market data, company's standards and market entitlement rules,
- provide all the payable and receivable items for Corporate Action events in an accurate and timely manner,
- deal with issues impacting stock record and mitigating trading risk during the event’s lifecycle,
- cooperate on a daily basis with front office divisions, trading desk as well as client representatives,
- supervise and process stakeholders' requests, ensure that all queries are well managed,
- participate in improvement projects and contribute to quality growth.
- minimum 3-5 years of professional experience in banking operations, preferably in investment banking,
- experience in Fund Accounting / Hedge Accounting / Corporate Actions / Asset Servicing,
- proficiency in English to easily communicate in an international corporate, business environment (min. B2 level),
- analytical mindset, data sourcing, data management capabilities and high proficiency in MS Excel,
- willingness to learn and develop within the field as well as the ability to multitask and work under time pressure.
- company, teams and environment that encourage and promote employees to further develop and grow in the structures,
- fully remote work is available but you can also visit the offices if needed (you have to be located in Poland),
- attractive salary and full benefits package.