For our Client, an European fintech platform that was created to provide disruptive services to the financial industry, blending technology with human analysis, we are currently looking for private equity research associate, who wants to build an innovative business in Europe.
- research – ensure financial-, market- and business analysis is of the highest quality and actively participate in our rigorous review process. Moreover, you will eventually lead interviews with industry experts to enhance our niche sector research,
- people management – motivate and develop your fellow team members, fostering a culture of continuous learning and personal and professional growth,
- recruitment – contribute to a ‘continuous hiring’ model of temporary top-notch research Analysts,
- strategic initiatives – continuously identify and own improvement opportunities, both regionally and at the company-level; examples include 1) transitioning more work from part-timers to full-timers overseas, 2) making our recruitment process highly digital and 3) leveraging market intelligence from our PE clients for proprietary insights,
- technology – with a dedicated software engineer in our development team supporting the UK research process, you continuously work together to make our coverage even more digital and comprehensive,
- commercial support – align with our business developers on commercial opportunities in the UK market (PE, M&A, consultancy).
- relevant experience – you are a recent graduate with up to 1 year of post-graduate work experience that has completed multiple internships in Private Equity, Investment Banking or Strategy Consulting or that has worked in these fields next to completing your studies,
- education – holds a master’s degree or equivalent from a leading university in Economics, Business or a quantitative field,
- passion for digital business models & technology – You are excited to expand your digital skill set, leveraging modern tools where-ever you can and broadening your threshold knowledge of software development to ‘fluently’ interact with our engineers,
- languages – You are a native Polish speaker and fluent in English. Other languages are a plus.
- flourish in a culture of trust, ownership, and standard of excellence,
- a getting-things-done environment with sharp and knowledgeable colleagues,
- work (partly) remote whenever you want,
- flexible holiday wishes (paid and extra unpaid leave),
- competitive compensation package.