ROCKWOOL Global Business Service Center (RGBS) is part of the ROCKWOOL Group and is providing financial and IT services within ROCKWOOL. Processes managed within our SSC in financial area: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Master Data and Banking. The company offers opportunity to grow within one process or in the future also cross – process options are possible. Our clients are spread around Europe so there are options to practice different language skills. We are located in Poznan, Poland.
Senior Master Data Process Expert for Group Sourcing & Procurement
Looking for a job where no two days are the same? Then take this opportunity to immerse yourself into our master data, drive master data projects and help us improve the way we do sourcing – now and in the future.
This is who we are
You will become part of our Global Sourcing & Procurement department (GSP) with offices in 13 different countries. We are responsible for supporting the entire ROCKWOOL Group with procurement and sourcing initiatives in its broadest sense.
We have recently established a brand-new procurement knowledge hub in Poznań, where you will be based. Here, you will become part of a truly global team and collaborate closely with stakeholders and other procurement subject matter experts based at our headquarters in Denmark and within our operating companies across the world.
This is the role
As our new Senior Master Data Process Expert, you will take up a twofold role bridging our business needs with system processes. This means you will both be creating the strategy for our procurement Master Data and be a key part of making it happen. This includes setting the governance for creation and maintaining master data, as well as setting up new ways of working in existing systems and sourcing tools. In addition, you will be playing an important role introducing new ways of working and new tools to enable ROCKWOOL’s procurement team to become the best in the building industry.
“Your work is highly important to us as we need to be able to manage our data, change it into crystal clear information and enable our category and sourcing managers to make the right strategic decisions and deliver excellent procurement results” explains Casper Christensen, Chief Procurement Officer, ROCKWOOL Group.
More specifically, you will:
- Be part of defining the Master Data Management strategy, road map and governance – then execute the strategy and the supporting plans
- Responsible for ensuring maintenance of various types of Master Data, hereunder make analyses and clean-up activities in SAP – e.g. vendor data, info records and outline agreements
- Manage raw material data in our internal system RockSpec, hereunder assigning SAP numbers to raw materials, chasing missing specifications and creating new ones
- Represent GSP in meetings with other subject matter experts and stakeholders to clarify their needs for information and new tools and you will follow up and ensure that everyone is informed on the process
- Collect KPI master data and ensure a timely update of the identified KPIs
- Train colleagues from Group Sourcing & Procurement in how to use the new tools and systems
This is what you offer
To succeed in this role, you will both need your ability to work concentrated with master data and engage with many different stakeholders. You are structured and have the ability to get things done. Moreover, you:
- Have extensive experience working with master data, preferably vendor master data and material master data
- Bring solid SAP ECC and BI knowledge
- Have excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Might have experience using SharePoint – but it is not a requirement
- Speak and write English effortlessly
This is what we offer
In Poznań, you will get 350+ new colleagues affiliated to our Shared Service Centre. Here, you will become part of a people-centric work environment in a Danish company. We offer a comprehensive package of e.g. competitive salary, a benefit & appreciation programme, flexible working hours, team building events and an activity-based office in Poznań’s city centre in the new prestigious office building Maraton Business Center.
Our values – ambition, integrity, responsibility and efficiency – are visible in the way we work. We are proud to be handed The Most BeLOVEd SSC in Poznań award.