BNY Mellon powers individuals and institutions to succeed in the global economy providing investment management, investment services and wealth management. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK).
With a dedicated business presence on six continents and in 35 countries, BNY Mellon delivers global scale at the local level.
The Global Delivery Centre in Wroclaw is a growing location, predominately providing support services to BNY Mellon entities in the areas of fund accounting and investment operations.
Trust & Depositary team in Wroclaw is part of the wider EMEA Asset Servicing Technology group and it is focused primarily on delivering and maintaining IT solutions that simplify and smoothen the depository oversight process. In particular, this involves working on a system that help the operation teams in making sure that all the transactions being serviced within EMEA are compliant with rigorous financial markets regulatory requirements.
• The team is involved in the delivery of primarily new strategic solutions (green field development) or major augmentations of existing platform
• All responsibilities fall within the team to deliver front-to-back solutions
• We promote and utilize a Lean Agile framework to allow for incremental development of new components and systems – and we apply DevOps principles (DoD, code reviews, test-driven development, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment)
• We deliver solutions following microservices architectural principles
• The team is focused on client delivery, embracing feedback from our customers at all stages of the process and regular self-review of our operating model
• Collaboration with other teams and continuous learning are critical to our culture
We are looking for a talented Frontend developer to design and develop key components of the platform. She or he will also mentor other members of the team. A successful candidate has experience in all phases of the development cycle on large-scale services and thrive on being a strong collaborator and is capable of leading deep technical discussions and is also able to influence decisions both within the immediate team, as well as across other Lines of Business and company departments.
• Experience with Angular 2+, reactive programming (RxJS)
• Deep understanding JS (Typescript)
• Experience with state management, preferably with NgRx (Redux Architecture)
• Automated testing tools such as Mocha, Jasmine, Cypress, and/or Karma.
• Experience with Agile methodologies
• Nice to have full-stack development experience Spring, Spring Boot, Java 8+
• Full time contract of employment
• City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
• Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
• Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs
• Pension scheme
• On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme
• Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
• Diverse and inclusive environment
• Employee Referral Program
• Recognition programmes
• A multitude of opportunities to get involved in charity projects and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)