For our client, a global organization with its European SSC structures in Poznań, we are currently looking for candidates experienced in the area of Tax to take part in global Tax-related projects (i.e. changes, improvements, compliance) and act as the Tax Subject Matter Expert within the teams.
- supporting the evolution of tax operations through continuous improvement of tax processes and technologies,
- acting as a taxing process subject matter expert and taking part in transformational projects, mostly focussed on the EMEA region, such as: improving the running of our tax compliance outsource arrangements, driving tax process improvement & standardization, supporting ERP and technology transformation,
- assessment and implementation of tax regulation changes,
- leading and supporting project activities, from business cases, engagement and assessment, project planning, design, implementation, testing, training, documentation, risk management and success measurement,
- preparing and delivering training for Tax and other groups which tax relies on.
- degree in finance / taxation / business area and finance qualification,
- experience in tax technology, transformation, compliance and/or advisory (at least 3 years),
- experience in multiple tax types and/or across multiple jurisdictions,
- fluency in English (C1),
- excellent communication skills and ability to interact with and influence stakeholders remotely.
- stationary or hybrid work scheme, also in the long term,
- competitive salary and full benefits package,
- the possibility of development within company's international structures,
- friendly and comfy organizational culture.