Based in Ada, Michigan, Amway is one of the world's leading direct sales companies. We operate in more than 50 countries around the world offering a variety of products: health, beauty and home care. Amway Business Services Center was established in March 2010 to provide state of the art service to corporate operations across Europe, India and Africa. From graduates to highly qualified experts we hire the best professionals in the fields of Finance, Customer Service, Marketing, IT and HR. Here, you have the opportunity to add value and be valued – to achieve your professional goals and work with truly exceptional people. We believe in your potential and we value your talents.
Currently we are looking for a person for the position of:
AR (Junior) Accountant (temporary) | Cracow
AR (Junior) Accountant (temporary) | Cracow
We believe in your potential. Here you can work with truly exceptional people, gain experience within an international environment, develop your skills, try new things, and contribute to various projects outside of your regular responsibilities. You can participate in many integration events or gain knowledge via our Internal Training Program, Language Training, Amway University and get certified.
In 2019 we were awarded as Best Work Place in Poland by Great Place to Work®.
Purpose of Role:
The main purpose of this role is to oversee and process accounting transactions with efficiency and high quality, ensure that all activities meet the requirements whilst maintaining a professional relationship with the client.
What you’ll do:
Timely and diligently performing allocated tasks assigned by management in the area of:
- Monitoring AR related transactions in Oracle system, making necessary corrections
- Reviewing and reconciling of customer account balances, investigating on discrepancies,
- Preparing of journal entries - AR and bonus related
- Ensure daily processes are completed in an accurate and timely manner
- Entering bonus corrections transactions in RMS system
- Monitoring Distributors bonus calculation process in RMS system and payments to Distributors done in banking syste
- Performing period-end activities: reconciling invoices and payments, running AR month-end reports, closing AR, performing period-end reconciliations,
- Performing ORACLE system operations
- Responding to queries from affiliates- finance and bonus related,
- Retaining records (i.e. manual bonus corrections, archiving journals)
- Dealing with ad-hoc administrative duties
- Identifying potential process improvements
- Supporting other team members in day to day processes
What you’ll need:
- Good language skills in English
- Spanish would be an asset
- University degree educational background in finance and accounting will be highly regarded
- Practical knowledge of MS office applications (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Experience in an international environment will be an asset
- Experience with ERP accounting systems (e.g., Oracle)
- Good understanding of general accounting principles and AR finance area
- Analytical skills
- Attention to details
- Service oriented and professional working approach
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team
- Related experience in finance / accounting area 1 year (for Accountant position)
What can you expect from us?
- Temporary contract for 9 months with a possibility to extend
- Online recruitment process
- Home Office & Flexible Working Hours
- Private medical care in LuxMed Group
- MyBenefit Cafeteria Platform (with Multisport card available)
- Group Life Insurance after probation period
- Employee discount for high-quality Amway products
- Annual Bonus depending on the yearly company and individual performance
- Various portfolio of internal&external training: professional certifications, access to the e-learning platform.
- Language courses co-financed by us
- Possibility of growth inside of an organization
- International team environment
- Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
- Numerous company events and office initiatives
- Family atmosphere with no formal dress-code
- Attractive office location in the heart of Krakow (High 5ive, Pawia street)
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.
The following statement should be enclosed to your application:
"I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Amway Business Centre-Europe Sp. z o.o. located in Zabierzów (adres: Krakowska 280 str., 32-080 Zabierzów) for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)."