Are you motivated by establishing a new high-tech medical manufacturing site? Working with continuous improvement and thrive in a very fast paced, international environment? Are you a person willing to act and you want to develop in the company based on innovative solution – join the Best!
- Handling customer inquiries,
- Verifying and settling balances with customers,
- Performing debt collection activities,
- Participating in the month end closing process,
- Cooperation and support for other departments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting/Economics (Master degree will be an advantage)
- Very good English skills, spoken and writing,
- Good practical knowledge of MS tools, especially Microsoft Excel,
- You are well-organized,
- Have analytical, goal-oriented proactive approach,
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills,
- A professional challenge in a highly dynamic globally oriented business environment,
- Informal atmosphere, among best in class colleagues with a strong emphasis on supporting creativity and fostering well-being of the employees,
- Competitive employment terms and benefits,
- An attractive work environment in a brand-new production facility with canteen and observation deck,
- Stable employment conditions (contract of employment),
- Personal growth and development through continuous learning,
- Fruits, vegetables, snacks to keep you fuel.