BNY Mellon powers individuals and institutions to succeed in the global economy providing investment management, investment services and wealth management. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK). With a dedicated business presence on six continents and in 35 countries, BNY Mellon delivers global scale at the local level. The Global Delivery Centre in Wroclaw is a growing location, predominately providing support services to BNY Mellon entities in the areas of fund accounting and investment operations.
We currently have over 200 people employed in Corporate Trust Global Client Services based in, Wroclaw Wexford and Dublin. The team continues to grow as we take on new business. We work very closely with our colleagues in other locations like India, UK, Poland, the US and other locations to streamline and align processes. We work closely with the Corporate Trust Global Client Service team who have overall responsibility for the operational relationship with the client.
The Senior Analyst has primary responsibility for the management of a number of Loan Funds or CLO (Collateralized Loan Obligations) portfolios of Corporate Trust Clients and serves as the key day-to-day contact. The Senior Analyst is responsible for servicing the overall Client relationship ensuring delivery of our contract obligations. Key Responsibility for building Client Partnerships. The Senior Analyst will quickly address and resolve problems, possess strong decision-making and organizational skills and will communicate effectively with Group Manager, internal shared service partners and with internal and external clients. The Senior Analyst will also actively assist the Group Manager with developing and driving new strategic plan initiatives.
- Day to day oversight of the assigned portfolios to ensure high Client Experience Levels.
- Transaction Management: Cash & Trade (Loans, Bonds etc) Management Oversight – ability to engage with Clients to ensure timely execution.
- Report Review and preparation on Portfolio’s Performance, Monitoring of Service Level Agreements, creation of KPI reports.
- Collaboration: Continuous dialogue and open communication with Lead Manager and Group Manager on status of work being completed by supporting teams.
- Chair and lead Client Meetings and ensure minutes and follow up items are closed out.
- Develop strong working relationships with Front Office Relationship Managers.
- Identify and resolve issues while serving as a high-level escalation point for complex situations and ensure that they are brought to a successful resolution.
- Employee Development: Key role in training of support team on Client and deal specific requirements.
- Partner with Global Group Managers to identify and streamline business operations. Support the efforts to enhance controls by standardizing relevant business processes and consistently managing/monitoring those activities to ensure quality and accuracy.
- Support key business programs, including business and process improvements which drive greater operational efficiencies and superior client service.
- Serve as an escalation point and communicate effectively with other internal shared services, external investment managers, brokers and clients.
- This role sets the directions and tones for the client service administration elements of our business and therefore drives overall client relationships and risk management.
- To proactively monitor and manage the activities performed within our business partners.
- To hold regular meetings and escalate any concerns.
- Minimum 2 years Corporate Trust or related financial markets/securities industry experience
- Strong Client Management Experience
- Proficient in English essential
- Ability to review deal governing documents
- Experience in Loans (syndicated, bi-lateral, real estate) very desirable
- Solid understanding of the product(s) administered by the group and thorough understanding of risk
management and control practices.
- To proactively monitor and manage the activities performed within our business partners outside of Ireland
- Ability to quickly address issues – strong decision making
- Strong Financial Services Technical Skills
- Effective interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical, organisational and time management skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Proficiency in using Microsoft packages particularly Excel
- Full time contract of employment
- City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
- Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs
- Pension scheme
- On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
- Diverse and inclusive environment
- Employee Referral Program
- Recognition programmes
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in charity projects and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)