For our client, a global organization with its European SSC structures in Poznań, we are currently looking for candidates to take on the role which the main goal is to provide a timely and effective service globally across all business units to ensure that a defendable and justifiable value for customs duty purposes (in accordance with Corporate Policy and the World Trade Organization Customs Valuation Agreement) is assigned to all shipments and to minimize the risk associated with non-compliance e.g. fines, penalties, disruption to supply chain, reputational damage.
- resolving and replying to queries from users and stakeholders (Logistics, Procurement, Logistics Providers, Business and Third Parties) within Service Level Agreements,
- maintenance of the Valuation Tool to ensure all the values are updated and any IT issues are managed,
- performing analysis of data to determine and support the determination of a value for customs duty purposes and to assign the most favorable Incoterms,
- ensuring changes to regulations either globally or locally are identified and embedded into the company's approved valuation methodologies,
- proactively managing customs valuation-related risks and company-approved Incoterms in accordance with the company's strategic priorities,
- operating effective governance, processes and measures are delivered in accordance with regulations and business needs.
- university degree or an equivalent technical qualification,
- experience in Trade Compliance / Tax Valuation / Customs / Transfer Pricing / Incoterms Management,
- knowledge of Tax Valuations rules and information needed (product specifications, country of origin, etc.),
- fluency in English (B2/C1),
- analytical and customer-oriented mindset,
- excellent communication skills and ability to interact with and influence stakeholders remotely.
- stationary or hybrid work scheme, also in the long term,
- competitive salary and full benefits package,
- the possibility of development within the company's international structures,
- friendly and comfy organizational culture.