Based in Ada, Michigan, Amway is one of the world's leading direct sales companies. We operate in more than 50 countries around the world offering a variety of products: health, beauty and home care. Amway Business Services Center was established in March 2010 to provide state of the art service to corporate operations across Europe, India and Africa. From graduates to highly qualified experts we hire the best professionals in the fields of Finance, Customer Service, Marketing, IT and HR. Here, you have the opportunity to add value and be valued – to achieve your professional goals and work with truly exceptional people. We believe in your potential and we value your talents.
Currently we are looking for a person for the position of:
Amway is one of the leading family-owned consumer goods companies worldwide, selling more than 450 high-quality products and innovative solutions in the categories of Beauty, wellness, and home care exclusively through independent distributors to the end consumer. The company was founded in 1959 in Ada, United States, and operates in more than 100 countries and territories generating revenue of 8.4 billion USD in 2019. Amway’s top-selling brands are NUTRILITE™ vitamin, mineral and dietary supplements, ARTISTRY™ skincare and color cosmetics, and espring™ water treatment systems.
What you’ll do:
- Monitoring AR-related transactions in the Oracle system, making necessary corrections
- Reviewing and reconciling customer account balances, investigating discrepancies
- Preparing journal entries - AR and bonus related
- Ensure daily processes are completed in an accurate and timely manner
- Entering bonus corrections transactions in the RMS system
- Monitoring customer's bonus calculation process in the RMS system and payments in the banking system
- Performing period-end activities: reconciling invoices and payments, running AR month-end reports, closing AR, performing period-end reconciliations
- Performing ORACLE system operations
- Responding to queries from affiliates- finance and bonus related
- Retaining records (i.e. manual bonus corrections, archiving journals)
- Dealing with ad-hoc administrative duties
- Identifying potential process improvements
- Supporting other team members in day to day processes
What you’ll need:
- At least 2-years experience in the finance/accounting area
- Good language skills in English
- University degree educational background in finance and accounting
- Practical knowledge of MS Office applications (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Experience with ERP accounting systems (e.g., Oracle)
- Good understanding of general accounting principles and AR finance area
- Analytical skills
- Attention to details
- Service-oriented and professional working approach
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team
- Experience in an international environment will be an asset
What can you expect from us?
- On-line recruitment process
- Home Office & Flexible Working Hours
- Possibility of growth inside of organization
- Various portfolio of internal&external trainings: professional certifications, access to e-learning platform.
- Annual Bonus depending on the yearly company and individual performance
- Language courses co-financed by us
- Employee discount for high-quality Amway products
- Private medical care in LuxMed Group
- MyBenefit Cafeteria Platform (with Multisport card available)
- Group Life Insurance after probation period
- Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
- Company events and office initiatives
- Family atmosphere with no formal dress-code
- Home-like office in the heart of Krakow (High 5ive, Pawia street)
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.
The following statement should be enclosed to your application:
"I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Amway Business Centre-Europe Sp. z o.o. located in Zabierzów (adres: Krakowska 280 str., 32-080 Zabierzów) for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)."