Your Role and Responsibilities
What makes IBM BTO unique:
- global communication: want to improve your language skills? We will invest in you!
- flexibility: employee development matters to us, that’s why every vacancy is open for internal recruitment
- diversity: different nationalities united in one team
- initiative: have ideas for improvements? We want to hear them!
Scope of duties:
- Responds to inquiries via ticketing tool, e-mail or telephone,
- Cooperates and helps other teams and agents on the Client's side, to include: orders and requests processing, vendor gatekeeping, set-up of new vendors and catalogs, periodic reporting, general admin tasks such as changes on user profile or approval flows for other business units, education of end users
- Receives and reviews Purchase Requisition/ performs vendor gatekeeping, responsible for 1 bid from vendor and PR approval
- Generates and transmits Purchase Order to suppliers below clip level and based on information provided in Category instructions
- Receives requests to modify or cancel Purchase Requisition/ Purchase Order and makes the requested changes.
We guarantee you:
- job contract
- the opportunity to participate in training and language courses
- an extensive benefits package (Multisport, OK System, private medical healthcare, life insurance, cinema tickets)
- an induction training that will allow you to smoothly transition into your new role
As a Finance & Administration Business Associate you'll be a trusted business advisor. You'll have the opportunity to position IBM for long-term financial growth delivering analysis, and providing insight and innovation into the business. You'll be redefining how we manage our organization and how we work while achieving budgeted targets and ensuring the delivery of a high quality product.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Fluency in German and Polish (C1)
- English language B2/C1;
- Proven experience in procurement area or P2P process
- Good organizational, analytical and communication skills;
- Accuracy, diligence and commitment;
- experience in working with MS Office: Word, Excel
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.