For over 235 years, Bank of New York Mellon (BNY Mellon) has been at the center of the global financial markets, providing the world’s leading institutions the tools, capabilities, and services to be distinctive investors. We power individuals and institutions to succeed in the global economy providing investment management, investment services and wealth management.
With a dedicated business presence on six continents and in 35 countries, BNY Mellon delivers global scale at the local level. The Global Delivery Centre in Wroclaw is a growing location, predominately providing support services to BNY Mellon entities in the areas of fund accounting, investment operations and technology.
Our organizational culture stands on solid values – Integrity, Strength in Diversity, Passion for Excellence and Courage to Lead. Our guiding principles drive us to always do what’s right, helping everyone feel included on the way, to take the risks necessary to lead and get things done.
With global reach and a comprehensive suite of scalable administrative, operational and infrastructure capabilities, BNY Mellon Corporate Trust helps clients to drive business growth and maximize efficiency through our core services of trustee, paying agency, custodian, collateral administrator and other fiduciary offerings. Backed by the power of BNY Mellon at every phase of the investment lifecycle, our global footprint and deep expertise deliver insight-driven solutions directly to clients.
Working hours – 09:00 – 17:00
To assist/ensure the CT EMEA business is compliant with all BNYM internal operating administration processes and procedures.
On-boarding and Off-boarding of all CT EMEA Employees: To support the business by managing the on-boarding of all new hires and to off-boarding all leavers in line with CT and company policy procedures. This includes desk occupancy set-up, IT desktop kit, Telecoms., Security Pass and all system access requests as required by the Business Manager/Manager Delegate, for the employee based on their role and responsibilities in line with Company Policy.
For New Starters: CT Support [where on-site team available] to provide employee assist with initial PC set-up and desk stationery requirements. Once on-boarded CT Support to provide ongoing system related and all *business ad-hoc requests received and managed via the CT Support team shared mailbox only.
CT EMEA [inter-bank] Transfer-in/Transfers-out: Manage the end to end process to ensure the efficient and timely on/off-boarding of all transfers-in and transfers-out. Liaising with CT Business Manager/Manager Delegate, HR, IS/ISA Utility, IAM’s, GAMO, TSG, Security and Finance to ensure that the procedures are complaint with company policy procedures.
Offsite Archiving: To support the business by the management of a central archive file/records in line with company policy procedures. The central CT EMEA Archiving spreadsheet/s will record all business CT archive box numbers, indexed box contents, record class and policy retention together with any archive box movement e.g. retrieval and restoring of box/s. Liaising with the site service providers for collection to offsite storage, retrieval and re-sending offsite in line with RM policy processes. To provide a monthly report to reconcile box movement and the reporting any discrepancies to CT Support Manager.
To manage the day to day ad-hoc EMEA business team administrational requests: e.g.*new/additional user system accesses [in line with role and responsibilities], and any additional IT/Telecoms. equipment requests.
Stationery: The ordering of basic stock stationery items, Headed Paper, Envelops etc., [branded print items] and employee business cards where applicable.
Travel/T&E: Arrange all employee business travel bookings and assist with T&E reimbursement as requested in line with policy.
Facilities, Desk Occupancy and Desk Moves: Resolve communal office and equipment issues. To manage, coordinate and facilitate all office desk moves.
CT Business Reports & Spreadsheets: Maintain up to date versions [part of month end checks] of department records to assist the business with internal controls and audit e.g. New Starter/Leaver, EMEA Floor Plans, User Bank Devices,
- A multitasker, the ability to organise and manage own time and juggle a busy daily workload.
- Proactive approach, use own initiative to prioritise critical business requests
- To stay professional and calm in a sometimes pressurised environment.
- Tenacity and the ability to challenge stakeholders/business partners to ensure delivery to our business within specific SLA.
- Good problem solving skills and the ability to know when to manage and when to escalate to ensure swift and effective resolve to outstanding queries/requests.
- Approachable, a good communicator.
- Attention to detail to ensure accurate updates/reporting
- Have/train to have a solid knowledge of the company’s request systems and frequently used databases.
- Have/train to have a solid knowledge of all Company Policies and Procedures in regard to business administration for control and audit.
- Strong PC, file and email management skills (proficient working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Previous administration experience preferred (0-1 year)
We provide clearly defined, transparent development pathways to help you grow both personally and professionally. The benefits we offer to you were carefully selected to build your comfort of working and help you reach your personal goals:
- Full time contract of employment
- Life and medical insurance, pension scheme
- Diverse and inclusive environment strengthened with your unique perspective
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your individual health and wellbeing needs
- Parental support, including back-up childcare, on-site kindergarten and buddy program
- Structured career development and possibilities for and global mobility
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
- Well-defined recognition programs helping you build your personal brand
- City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
- Flexible benefits package including fitness discounts and cafeteria system
- Employee Referral Program
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in community and charity projects through Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)