For our client, European leader in commercial Real Estate industry we are looking for a motivated Candidate for a position of Procurement Manager.
- develop a business wide procurement framework and processes to meet the business's needs in residential development in CEE region,
- lead on drafting new contractual templates, processes and systems as required,
- oversee the procurement of equipment and services dedicated to residential development including driving value through contractual negotiations with suppliers,
- oversee procurement planning during bid development and projects launch,
- cooperate with Financial Controllers to develop a clear, agile and controlled purchase to pay process,
- identify opportunities to deliver total value savings and create a value-conscious organisation culture,
- review commercial contracts to highlight procurement risk inclusion of commercial and fair SLA’s,
- provide periodic procurement reporting to Management Board.
- a minimum of 5 years of procurement experience in indirect or direct procurement categories ideally in Commercial Real Estate / Hospitality,
- experience in implementing and embedding procurement behaviours in a commercial organisation,
- experience reviewing contracts or other legal documents,
- strong influencing skills at a senior level,
- confident negotiator when working with whatever level of internal or external stakeholder,
- excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- competetive salary and bonus scheme,
- social benefits,
- international business environment.