What we offer you:
- Extensive benefits package (Multisport, OK System, private medical healthcare, life insurance, cinema tickets)
- An induction training that will allow you to smoothly transition into your new role - you will receive training from your colleagues to help you land in your job and you’ll also act as a trainer for assigned trainer-delivered, workshadow or recurring courses
- Learning: the opportunity to learn and grow your expertise taking part in trainings and language courses - global communication: want to improve your language skills? We will invest in you!
- Flexibility: employee development matters to us, that’s why every vacancy is open for internal recruitment
- Diversity: different nationalities united in one team
- Teamwork: no one is left behind! You will back-up team members when the circumstances require extra support. We are a connected team that flows.
- Innovation: we keep the knowledge of processes and country specific information up to date by attending recurring courses or any other training activities as well as using existing documentation. Do you have any ideas for improvements? We want to hear them!
Scope of duties:
Main scope - Analysis and spend management
- Budget forecast and maintenance
- Utilize historical spending trends as well as forecasted headcount growth rates and inflation rates to develop annual cost models for clients third party spend
- Set-up and monitor third party purchase orders inline with clients’s spending policies and requirements
- Gather and maintain a wide array of spend related data, which involves both entering information into existing dashboard and creating new processes and programs to accurately track spend
- Apply expertise in quantitative analysis to review pricing quotations from third party providers against existing business to derive insights on competitiveness of quotes
- Take an active role in invoice analysis and review. Frequently need to exercise sound judgment while analyzing and interpreting invoices to ensure a high level of accuracy, timeliness, and valuable business results in approving invoices
- Apply expertise in quantitative analysis, data visualization and data-mining to tell the story behind the numbers and derive actionable insights on quarterly spend and forecasting
- Perform monthly accruals for uninvoiced spend and interact with third party providers to ensure invoices are delivered on time
- Interact with client or third party providers to investigate and resolve invoice related queries and to ensure correct and timely payments to third party providers
Additional activities - Reporting
- Prepare full range of scheduled and ad hoc operational reports as per account management and customer guidelines - accurately and in a timely manner
- Collaborate with the requesters to collect specifications and details required to prepare ad hoc reports
- Understand reported data and provide analytical insights to the requested reports and further deep dive analysis if required
- Collaborate with the customer and delivery team to understand their needs and generate ideas on the ways to best present relevant issues, trends, observations etc.
- Work with the relevant teams on reports automation by providing the necessary requirements
- Maintain any relevant documentation including procedures (DTPs)
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance or or equivalent working experience
- Min 2 years experience in P2P or GL
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Strong analytical skills - to rigorously and effectively examine large quantities of data and derive insights from these data sets.
- Superb customer-oriented attitude
- Exceptionally fast learner, curious about best solutions and practices
- Fluent command of English
- Proven track record of proactively and independently designing data analyses and insights to support financial planning and spend management
- Strong written and verbal communication – to communicate across process teams and report on findings
- Sense of ownership of assigned tasks
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Good to have:
- Basic SQL script experience
- Advanced Excel skills including but not limited to pivots, vlookups, hlookups, creating charts, use of other built in functions fluency in MS Excel
- Must have extensive familiarity with data management principles and practices, including data management and data security policy.
- Comfortable using standard office software as well as Database software (SQL, Microsoft Server)
- Professional experience preferably related with accounting
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.