At HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success comes directly from our great people. We are a growing team of finance, accounting, data and technology professionals ready to „WOW” the world with our expertise, passion and pride to be GREEN. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Digital & Technology, Transformation, Global Audit, Global Process & Control Improvement, Global Process Expertise, and Support Functions like HR, Service Management, Global Master Data, Internal Finance, Change & Communications.
An integral part of HEINEKEN’s day-to-day operations, our Global Shared Services center has significantly contributed to leveraging the benefits of the company since 2012. With more than 1100 employees comprised of 27 nationalities, we collaborate with 26 Operating Companies in 25 languages. A truly global experience! We value enjoyment of life, respect for people and planet and passion for quality in all that we do.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
HEINEKEN Global Shared Services Center was awarded as the Business Services Firm of the Year 2021!
Your responsibilities would include:
- Candidate source for a variety of IT roles
- Proactively attracting and searching the most valuable candidates, using LinkedIn, Boolean search, GitHub, Stack Overflow, and social media
- Setting the right searching/sourcing strategies to reach and attract top talents
- Cooperating with Recruiters
- Taking care of the best candidate experience and building a positive image of the Heineken company across the market
- Constant improvement of our processes and exploring new ways of attracting candidates
- Taking care of documenting and maintaining all candidate information in company databases and ATS
- Preparing market insights for the business
You are a good Candidate if:
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar position, IT preferably
- Experience with LinkedIn Recruiter and modern sourcing tools and techniques
- Good understanding of the IT technologies and market
- Good communications and negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently and within the team
- Be result-oriented and feels comfortable working with minimal supervision
- English on a communicative level
1-year definite contract with the possibility to renew the contract (based on performance)
Events and benefits:
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Performance bonus
- Sodexo card
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Development opportunities
- Local and global job opportunities within HEINEKEN
- ACCA Approved Employer