Summa Linguae Technologies is looking for Corporate Income Tax Manager with English and Dutch, German or French to support our client in daily activities.
The company of 40.000 specialists providing globally IT, HR, finance, project management and strategic business services to a company member firms. In addition, the company support and provide solutions to external clients from all over the world.
Focused on supporting clients in managing their compliance and reporting requirements, centrally and locally and also in delivering on their transformation agenda. A team which embraces diversity and inclusion with a mix of cultures, nationalities and backgrounds, what makes the company perfectly suited to the global environment.
Responsibilities, Qualifications, Certifications - External
- Develop, counsel and mentor assistant manager, seniors, advanced analysts and analysts.
- Review all levels of complex tax returns and financial statements.
- Proactively seek opportunities to diversify client load and exposure to different teams.
- Demonstrate leadership and executive presence.
- Involvement in transition of work and explore the opportunity of going on rotation.
Your key responsibilities:
In addition to specific competencies required for your role, you will also focus on developing the following in relation to firm-wide competencies:
- Identifying opportunities for process improvement.
- Ensuring use of the methodologies, tools and technology specific to tax.
- Communicate your progress and the project status to the reporting managers in the respective country.
- Adhere to practice protocol and other internal processes consistently.
- Building positive relationships with internal professionals and client personnel by demonstrating integrity and genuineness.
Skills and attributes for success:
- Graduates/Post-graduates (BCom/BBM/MCom/MBA (Finance)) with:
- +8 years of experience in corporate taxation (preferably European countries).
- Strong in Excel – Advanced excel preferred.
- Proficient in Word and PowerPoint.
- Proficient in Dutch (French/German) and English
What client offers:
- Opportunity to develop technical and non-technical skills in a truly global environment
- Variety of platforms for upskilling including but not limited to Udemy, on-site trainings, language classes
- Flexible full time working hours with respect to your work life balance
- Modern and well located office in Warsaw or Wroclaw
- Non-wage benefits: private health care for you and your family, life insurance, MultiSport card, theatre and cinema tickets, shopping vouchers etc.
- Interesting top technology transformation projects with global impact