What makes IBM BTO unique:
- global communication: want to improve your language skills? We will invest in you!
- flexibility: employee development matters to us, that’s why every vacancy is open for internal recruitment
- diversity: different nationalities united in one team
- initiative: have ideas for improvements? We want to hear them!
I. Scope of responsibilities
- Delivering the highest quality of service in payroll operations by executing all activities in compliance with existing procedures and customer requirements
- Ensuring the timeliness of payroll processing (sending inputs to payroll services providers, approving payrolls and requesting uploads and payments’ releases)
- Carrying out the validation of payroll inputs and the reconciliation of output files
- Communicating any risks to payroll process or deadlines in accordance with escalation paths
- Interacting with employees, client or third party providers to process payroll data and ensure the correct and timely pay
- Timely and accurate reporting of the status of payroll cycle
- Initiating and actively supporting any continuous improvement activities or other process and/or tools improvements
Payroll Customer Service:
- Delivering the highest quality of service in helpdesk area by proper interaction and engagement, accuracy of provided information, timely resolution and overall management of queries from the customer’s employees, the customer or third parties
- Actively taking part in any activities focused on continuous improvement of customer service
- Executing all activities in compliance with existing procedures
What we offer you:
- Extensive benefits package (Multisport, OK System, private medical healthcare, life insurance, cinema tickets)
- An induction training that will allow you to smoothly transition into your new role - you will receive training from your colleagues to help you land in your job and you’ll also act as a trainer for assigned trainer-delivered, workshadow or recurring courses
- Learning: the opportunity to learn and grow your expertise taking part in trainings and language courses - global communication: want to improve your language skills? We will invest in you!
- Flexibility: employee development matters to us, that’s why every vacancy is open for internal recruitment
- Diversity: different nationalities united in one team
- Teamwork: no one is left behind! You will back-up team members when the circumstances require extra support. We are a connected team that flows.
- Innovation: we keep the knowledge of processes and country specific information up to date by attending recurring courses or any other training activities as well as using existing documentation. Do you have any ideas for improvements? We want to hear them!
As a Senior Payroll Analyst you will be responsible for payroll processing for a set of smaller countries / one larger country, overseeing and analyzing the work of a local payroll vendor.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Previous experience in finance or payroll (1-2 years on independent position)
- Fluent command of English
- Excellent organization and management of own work
- Ability to coordinate the execution of payroll cycle
- Accuracy and attention to details
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.