At HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success comes directly from our great people. We are a growing team of finance, accounting, data and technology professionals ready to „WOW” the world with our expertise, passion and pride to be GREEN. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Digital & Technology, Transformation, Global Audit, Global Process & Control Improvement, Global Process Expertise, and Support Functions like HR, Service Management, Global Master Data, Internal Finance, Change & Communications.
An integral part of HEINEKEN’s day-to-day operations, our Global Shared Services center has significantly contributed to leveraging the benefits of the company since 2012. With more than 1100 employees comprised of 27 nationalities, we collaborate with 26 Operating Companies in 25 languages. A truly global experience! We value enjoyment of life, respect for people and planet and passion for quality in all that we do.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
HEINEKEN Global Shared Services Center was awarded as the Business Services Firm of the Year 2021!
Your responsibilities would include:
- Ensuring operational support to employees, managers and other clients and stakeholders within his/her area of expertise through the team of TA Specialists
- Having expertise ownership of TA processes, their execution as per the TA policies and agreed approach
- Being TA area mentor for his/her team and drives functional knowledge development
- Proposing and running TA initiatives and projects by acting as expert in his/her domain to improve TA processes’ effectiveness and efficiency
- Designing, revising and implementing changes of the TA policies and practices
- Taking active role or leading TA discussions and workshops to work out best in class TA services and then coordinating change implementation
- Managing performance and supporting individual development of his/her team members by providing regular feedback, coaching, and mentoring
You are a good Candidate if:
- You have university degree (HR Management faculty preferable)
- You have strong theoretical and practical knowledge of Talent Acquisition area
- You have 3-5 overall years of relevant experience in HR (including 1-3 years as people leader)
- You speak fluent English
- You have learning agility to adapt to dynamic environment and learn on the fly
- You present engagement and commitment to drive and deliver assigned tasks
- You have good communication and presentation skills
Events and benefits:
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Performance bonus
- Sodexo card
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Development opportunities
- Local and global job opportunities within HEINEKEN
- ACCA Approved Employer