What do you need to start?
- Finance knowledge with focus on R2R and good understanding of E2E process
- SAP experience and if possible Blackline knowledge
- Analytical skills and attention to details
- Professional language and communication skills
- Positive attitude and professional approach to stakeholders
- Curious and motivated to look for new or alternative solution
- Focused on improvements and quality in the process
- Global mindset
- Team player
What duties will help you grow?
- Work closely with Transformation Team on global roll out of SAP HANA and Global Process Model.
- Recognizes local requirements/gaps as a need for local and/or global change/improvements
- Responsible for documentation end user tests and tests of new solution, supports delivery teams after go live and supports CG Tower Head in FTE calculations
- Proposes & drives process improvements and automation to the processes and strives to simplify, standardize and improve processes across all countries towards quality / productivity improvements
- Provides training to Capgemini delivery teams on the new process model and the local rules or exceptions, cooperates closely with Capgemini Tower Head and supports ongoing transitions and transformations
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).