Overview Of BNY Mellon:
BNY Mellon is a global investments company dedicated to helping its clients manage and service their financial assets throughout the investment lifecycle. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, BNY Mellon delivers informed investment and wealth management and investment services in 35 countries. As of March 31, 2021, BNY Mellon had $41.7 trillion in assets under custody and/or administration, and $2.2 trillion in assets under management. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK). Additional information is available on www.bnymellon.com. Follow us on Twitter @BNYMellon or visit our newsroom at www.bnymellon.com/newsroom for the latest company news.
- As a developing professional, provides input on analyses and development for programs related to implementation and administration of compliance, technology and technical skills learning programs for the Bank. Under oversight from more experienced staff, executes general program activities; may support experienced team members on special project activities.
- Provides research and analysis related the migration of the Bank’s learning management system (LMS / LXP / learning platform) from SABA to Oracle HCA Cloud.
- Responsible for organising, reviewing, scrubbing MyDevelopment (SABA) learning management system course details in readiness for a clean transition of courses to new Oracle HCM Cloud Learning Management System.
- Gathers, administers and tracks department requirements for Oracle HCM Cloud Learning Experience Platform.
- Liaisons with Oracle and a third-party consultancy for platform migration
- Forms effective working relationships with the various BNYM functions that will be involved in the platform migration, partnering with them as needed for project work
- Reviews internal data, external benchmarks/research and industry best practices to make recommendations for the platform migration.
- Completes implementations tasks for Oracle HCM Cloud Learning Experience Platform
- Participates in data requirements or program administration for special projects.
- No direct reports; may provide program guidance to peers or less experienced employees.
- Bachelor s degree in organization development, psychology, or related field or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Relevant work experience is preferred.
- Prior experience in an HR discipline in preferred.
- Prior experience in Learning Management System platform migration strongly preferred.