For over 235 years, Bank of New York Mellon (BNY Mellon) has been at the center of the global financial markets, providing the world’s leading institutions the tools, capabilities, and services to be distinctive investors. BNY Mellon has approximately $16.5 billion in revenues and a 23% return on tangible common equity.
BNY Mellon is a leader in the world of investment services and investment management, and our businesses support the full range of stakeholders of the financial system including:
- Managing the custody of approximately $37 trillion financial assets of the world’s leading institutional investors, hedge funds, sovereign wealth funds, and corporates
- Investing approximately $2 trillion as one of the largest global asset managers across a wide range of asset classes
- Providing collateral, liquidity, and funding for the world’s largest banks through our markets franchise
- Serving family offices and high net worth individuals through our wealth management franchise
- Providing a full suite of solutions to advisors, broker-dealers, family offices, hedge and '40 Act fund managers, registered investment advisor firms and wealth managers
- Advising large global corporations on a range of trust and other solutions
- Providing integrated managed data services to asset managers
What We Do:
Client Insight Innovation Team: Our goal is to support the global client service delivery organisation in a wide array of areas: Including but not limited to process improvement, service issue remediation and the development of internal reporting and client (KPI) reporting. We leverage data to ensure that all client facing staff has access to the right level of information to manage and ultimately improve the service we provide to our clients.
Successful candidates are expect to lead, participate or coach other team members in the following areas with the goal to improve client insight, business oversight and identify process improvement opportunities:
Provides guidance in development of the technical design, test plans, and user documentation. Consults internal business groups on requirements, functional architecture and implementation. Tracks scope and change throughout the remainder of the initiative utilizing formal requirements management principles, including change control and requirements traceability. Gathers and analyzes information to assist in development of recommendations to address tactical or strategic business objectives that span multiple, global business and technology areas.
May provide consultation to IT and business management on applying technology to business opportunities and planning and implementing cross-functional applications or systems. May allocate/coordinate work within a team/project. Elicits, challenges, and prioritizes requirements using standard processes and templates, and translates into functional design and use case documents. Develops project scope, objectives, constraints and assumptions for tactical and strategical projects.
Remain current on domain knowledge for their specific business and application areas of expertise. Applies experiences with existing software and/or systems development processes to develop better processes to be used in the future. Actively influences software development process improvement initiatives. Provides senior level consultation to internal business groups on process improvement projects designed to improve their business results. Contributes to the achievement of related teams' objectives.
- Bachelor's degree in business or technical-related discipline, or equivalent work experience required, advanced degree preferred.
- Six to eight (6-8) years of experience in providing consulting advice to senior IT and business management is required.
- Experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
- Project management
- Business Analysis
- Process improvement
- Business Requirements
- Software Development
- Financial Services
- Power BI
- Full time contract of employment
- City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
- Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs
- Pension scheme
- On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
- Diverse and inclusive environment
- Employee Referral Program
- Recognition programmes
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in charity projects and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)