At HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success comes directly from our great people. We are a growing team of finance, accounting, data and technology professionals ready to „WOW” the world with our expertise, passion and pride to be GREEN. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Digital & Technology, Transformation, Global Audit, Global Process & Control Improvement, Global Process Expertise, and Support Functions like HR, Service Management, Global Master Data, Internal Finance, Change & Communications.
An integral part of HEINEKEN’s day-to-day operations, our Global Shared Services center has significantly contributed to leveraging the benefits of the company since 2012. With more than 1100 employees comprised of 27 nationalities, we collaborate with 26 Operating Companies in 25 languages. A truly global experience! We value enjoyment of life, respect for people and planet and passion for quality in all that we do.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
HEINEKEN Global Shared Services Center was awarded as the Business Services Firm of the Year 2021!
This role is part of the D&T department of HEINEKEN International and is located in Heineken Global Shared Service. D&T is proud to bring cutting-edge innovation, strong technology and advanced analytics to HEINEKEN. With speed and agility we ensure HEINEKEN has the technological competitive advantages it needs to deliver on its ambition.
The Finance Solutions Consultant is part of the Finance Solution team and is one of the professionals who deliver a potentially releasable increment of the product at the end of each sprint. The role supports the Business Process Owner in translating architecture and requirements into solutions and participates in the technical development.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Working with the Business Process Owner to understand, elicit, analyze, configure, document and communicate SAP 4 HANA program and platform/application requirements and solutions, ensuring end-to-end consistency
- Keeping up with relevant developments in own functional area and ensure development, transfer and retention of knowledge
- Being responsible for delivering working functional enhancements, including writing and reviewing functional specs for the RICEFWs and test scripts, within the allocated timescale and quality standards that minimize rework and aspire a zero defect culture
- Providing support to end users for issue resolution, user acceptance testing, and training
- Managing the quality of the solution and technical debt
- Identifying potential bottlenecks and their underlying causes that affect the product and proposing how to resolve these, reducing complexity of the work that has to be done
- Providing guidance and coaching to other team members on changes throughout the design process, ensuring that the key competencies and expertise needed to develop, build, deploy and support the Product are embedded in the team
You are a good Candidate if:
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Computer Science, Telecom, Electronics or other related studies
- A minimum of 5 years of financial consulting experience, ideally in S/4 HANA environment
- Experience with SAP Group Reporting on S/4 HANA 1909
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and in writing): ability to communicate well with technical and non-technical people
- Expertise in corporate Finance processes, ideally supported by Central Finance, such as central payments, open item management, credit management, and shared services
- Team player and is able to work effectively at all levels of the product teams with the ability to influence others to move toward consensus
- Able to identify and understand multiple stakeholder perspectives and "truths" and bring an open mind to understanding and build on the views of others
- Agile mindset
Nice to have:
- Experience with SAP BPC
- Understanding of SAP Central Finance, S/4 HANA with specific focus on SAP Finance and Controlling
Events and benefits:
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Performance bonus
- Sodexo card
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Development opportunities
- Local and global job opportunities within HEINEKEN
- ACCA Approved Employer