Your Role and Responsibilities
Scope of Duties:
- cash collection,
- dispute management,
- answering customer inquiries via email,
- first contact point for customers and Panasonic units,
- creating monthly reports,
- sending auto-mailers,
- facilitating monthly calls with the client,
- balance confirmation project,
- analyzing available customer credit limit and providing information to the business,
- contacting business partners to speed up invoices processing,
- vendor query handling
What we offer you:
- Extensive benefits package (Multisport, OK System, private medical healthcare, life insurance, cinema tickets)
- An induction training that will allow you to smoothly transition into your new role - you will receive training from your colleagues to help you land in your job and you’ll also act as a trainer for assigned trainer-delivered, workshadow or recurring courses
- Learning: the opportunity to learn and grow your expertise taking part in trainings and language courses - global communication: want to improve your language skills? We will invest in you!
- Flexibility: employee development matters to us, that’s why every vacancy is open for internal recruitment
- Diversity: different nationalities united in one team
- Teamwork: no one is left behind! You will back-up team members when the circumstances require extra support. We are a connected team that flows.
- Innovation: we keep the knowledge of processes and country specific information up to date by attending recurring courses or any other training activities as well as using existing documentation. Do you have any ideas for improvements? We want to hear them!
As an Junior Accountant you'll be a trusted business advisor. You'll have the opportunity to position IBM for long-term financial growth delivering analysis, and providing insight and innovation into the business. You'll be redefining how we manage our organization and how we work while achieving budgeted targets and ensuring the delivery of a high quality product.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Ability to manage volume of tasks/accounts and work independently
- Ability to prioritize tasks, manage multiple priorities and tight deadlines
- Good relationship-building skills
- Proficient in using MS Excel
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Working knowledge of Accounts Payable (AP) would be an asset
- The best would be to have 1-2 years experience in outsourcing company
- ORACLE and accounting knowledge would be a benefit
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.