For our client, a global retail company, we are looking for candidates for the position of (Senior) RPA Developer.
- analysis of business process selected for automation assessment,
- creation of components of RPA solutions for proof of concepts, pilots and deployments to meet business requirements as part of a larger team,
- testing created solutions together with process experts or process owners,
- development of RPA bots using UiPath and code extensions or VBA small components to deliver automation,
- create documentation for RPA solutions,
- foster collaboration and open exchange of knowledge among team members,
- cooperation with project managers.
- robotic process automation (RPA) experience, including process implementations using dedicated RPA solutions,
- knowledge of and/or experience with VB.NET programming language will be a big plus, as UiPath is the preferred RPA solution in Pandora,
- background in Software Development, e.g. Java, C# or other OOP language will be an asset,
- process improvement experience (e.g. Lean Management, Six Sigma, Kaizen) will be a plus,
- strong communication skills, both written and oral,
- excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills,
- aptitude for trouble-shooting and problem-solving,
- fluent in English.
- competetive salary,
- social benefits package,
- international business environment and challenges.