For our client, an SSC of a global company providing professional services, we are looking for specialists experienced in Data Analysis / Business intelligence / Knowledge Management / Data Reporting / Data Visualisation to join the Knowledge Management (Market Performace) Team in Wrocław.
- perform the research of the particular domain/business area deeply and source the relevant data,
- review and analyze collected data, create models, statistics and reports to support business performance and provide all the insights necessary for the market advantage of the company,
- design and implement end-to-end reporting solutions, from data integration to ready to use a product that provides business with valuable insights,
- present the results of the research in a clear, graphic-rich style to the high-profile stakeholders,
- take part in or lead global market performance projects.
- 2-5 years of experience in data analytics, visualization, reporting, business analysis, industry research, management consulting or business performance, advising organizations in the relevant domain,
- excellent spoken and written communication skills (English B2/C1), as well as presentation skills,
- strong data analytics/visualization, reporting, analytical and problem-solving skills,
- advanced skills in Microsoft Power BI, MS Excel, Word & Powerpoint,
- ability to synthesize and analyze large amounts of data coherently and succinctly,
- ability to explain difficult concepts in a clear, concise and graphic-rich style, using appropriate analytics and visualization tools,
- beginner to advanced skills in statistical software would be an advantage,
- good project and time management skills with the ability to complete multiple tasks and meet deadlines,
- collaborative and able to work well both as part of a team and independently.
- all the knowledge needed to provide this business-specific service will be given through the extensive on-boarding,
- opportunity to work in an international organization and dynamic, friendly global environment,
- an exceptional organizational culture focused on cooperation,
- attractive salary, professional training and onboarding package,
- many options for further career path development.