Your Role and Responsibilities
Scope of duties:
- Manage assigned AP tasks
- Working time - Kazakh time - 4 hrs ahead - after some time shifts possible
- Perform account processing tasks based on process defined in the system/tool
- Respond to inquiries from internal and external stakeholders
- Monitor inflow of the documents to be processed
- Coordinate resolution of vendors queries
- Prepare or update Desktop Procedures (DTP)
- Support/back up TL
What we offer you:
- Extensive benefits package (Multisport, OK System, private medical healthcare, life insurance, cinema tickets)
- An induction training that will allow you to smoothly transition into your new role - you will receive training from your colleagues to help you land in your job and you’ll also act as a trainer for assigned trainer-delivered, workshadow or recurring courses
- Learning: the opportunity to learn and grow your expertise taking part in trainings and language courses - global communication: want to improve your language skills? We will invest in you!
- Flexibility: employee development matters to us, that’s why every vacancy is open for internal recruitment
- Diversity: different nationalities united in one team
- Teamwork: no one is left behind! You will back-up team members when the circumstances require extra support. We are a connected team that flows.
- Innovation: we keep the knowledge of processes and country specific information up to date by attending recurring courses or any other training activities as well as using existing documentation. Do you have any ideas for improvements? We want to hear them!
As an Accounting Specialist you'll be a trusted business advisor. You'll have the opportunity to position IBM for long-term financial growth delivering analysis, and providing insight and innovation into the business. You'll be redefining how we manage our organization and how we work while achieving budgeted targets and ensuring the delivery of a high quality product.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Good communication skills, both in spoken and in written English, Russian and Kazakh
- Above average working knowledge of Accounts Payables (AP)
- Ability to manage volume of accounts and work independently.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, manage multiple priorities and tight deadlines
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, results-oriented, excellent follow up, negotiation, and trouble-shooting skills
- Good relationship-building skills and should be a Team Player
- Proficient in using MS Excel.
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.