As part of a global team, this position will be primarily focused on supporting the development and maintenance of the Enterprise Incident and Crisis Management strategy framework.
- Supports efforts to develop a strong incident and crisis management risk and compliance culture by progressing continuous review of policies and standards and ensuring alignment with program audit and compliance services, including all second line of defense partners.
- Supports regular regularly engagement with Office of Regulatory Relations and identifies, promotes and implements any necessary enhancements to the existing ICM model.
- Supports the implementation of governance protocols for ICM plans and playbooks and supports programs and projects to assess, revise and improve plans in the event of regulatory changes or identification of gaps. This includes providing training and awareness on required deliverables, tracking and monitoring for completion, conducting quality assurance reviews and reporting back to management, as required.
- Supports efforts between the ICM team and corporate communications teams and other stakeholders to review the communications model and objectives as well as confirming the audience and escalation model, including reaffirmation of expectations arising from communication actions.
- Partners with ICM colleagues to implement the Root Cause and Lesson Learned model.
- Implements an agreed set of ICM service metrics to facilitate model effectiveness & quality and evolves the metrics to enhance the incident risk and impact assessment.
- Supports the planning and delivery of a test, training and exercise program and the creation and maintenance of an annual test schedule across ICM and its partners.
Responsible for the achievement of goals across multiple regions. under Req 2109103.
This role will work closely with In-Region personnel and also be a direct support for the Senior Principal.
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 5-8 years of total work experience preferred.