For our client, an international production company, setting up a new branch in Kraków, we are looking for candidates interested in taking position of Treasury & Internal Control Specialist in RtR Department and taking part in building a new Shared Service Center.
- execute FX and Fixed Income trades,
- analyze all aspects of broker costs including financing, commissions, borrows, rebates etc.,
- build and maintain exchange models, evaluate exchange liquidity providing schemes,
- instruct and capture movements of cash to cover variation margin requirements, monitor initial margin requirements and intraday liquidity across fixed income clearing account,
- prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements and reports,
- ensure compliance with all policies and procedures in accordance with local statutory requirements,
- oversee all financial transactional activities, including; AP, AR, payroll following GAAP.
- minimum of 3 years of experience in RtR / Treasury area,
- ACT / MCT / CPA / Chartered Accountant certification or equivalent would be a great asset,
- ability to work autonomously, great organizational skills, high attention to detail,
- excellent analytical, communication skills,
- proficiency in English - at least C1 level.
- development and career opportunities in a modern organization,
- work in an international environment,
- possibility to participate in the development of a new Shared Service Center,
- My Benefit and Multisport systems,
- flexible working hours and home office – a hybrid model.