This role is part of the D&T department of HEINEKEN International and is located in Heineken Global Shared Service. D&T is proud to bring cutting-edge innovation, strong technology and advanced analytics to HEINEKEN. With speed and agility, we ensure HEINEKEN has the technological competitive advantages it needs to deliver on its ambition.
The Senior Technology Specialist Engineer develops reporting and analytics solutions as part of the analytics enablement product team. The engineer works closely with the business analysts and product architects to take the requirements and build the the solutions and increments of the product. The engineer role is focussed at the technical implementation of the functional requirements.
The analytics enablement product, of which the engineer will be part of, is in the Insights Enablement Portfolio (IE) and covers the platforms and solutions for delivery of insights and management of data. The engineer will be part of the Analytics Enablement Platform product team (AEP) which consist of internal team members and partners across multiple regions and locations. The engineer will be delivering the technology build stories and features on the platform for our OpCos and global function.
HEINEKEN Global Shared Services Center was awarded as the Business Services Firm of the Year 2021!
Your responsibilities would include:
- Being a core member of the agile devops team for the analytics enablement team. Working closely with the team and partner in the delivery and build of data and analytics solutions on the common technology platform
- Understanding business requirements, assessing the complexity of these and translate into buildable stories and features on the backlog of the product. Including estimation of effort and maintaining design documentation to meet the definition of done and acceptance criteria
- Ensuring the solution that is build is properly designed and implemented adhering to functional requirements and HEINEKEN standards and best practices (i.e. Quality, Architecture, Compliance & Security).
- Delivering working product increments with the allocated timescale and quality standards that minimize rework and aspire a zero defect culture.
- Collaborating with product Architects on the solution design to ensure it conforms to overall architectural vision and technical roadmap;
- Conducting continuous improvement analysis on existing application architectures and identifies architectural optimizations;
- Verifying the implementation—ensure the delivered system is consistent with the agreed architecture, and meet the requirements.
Within HEINEKEN our Analytical Solutions are created on a common Analytics Platform. We have a multi cloud strategy and the common platform is based on SAP and Microsoft Azure cloud technology ranging from SAP HANA, SAP BW, SAP Analytics cloud, Azure data lake, data bricks, SQL/Synapse, SSIS and related components to build complete analytics solutions.
You are a good Candidate if:
- You have 5-7 years’ experience required in a similar role / a complex international environment / FMCG industry
- You have proven experience in development and expert knowledge of HANA (Native) processes
- You have proven experience in development and expert knowledge of SAP BW processes
- You have proven experience in development and expert knowledge of SAP ETL processes (SLT, SDI, BODS)
- You have proven experience in development and expert knowledge of ETL and transformation technology outside of SAP (e.g. Azure data factory, Power platform data flows or integration for other non-SAP tools)
Events and benefits:
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Performance bonus
- Sodexo card
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Development opportunities
- Local and global job opportunities within HEINEKEN
- ACCA Approved Employer